Sharky Staff App
OG Appache Offline
What is your steamid?  STEAM_0:0:150689551 

What is your discord @ maddison_cool

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 3d 2h 12m

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 18

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? A old CityRP server that is no longer around. I was a Normal Moderator

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Don't really have any special skills but i have no real commitments(outside of work) and can be active as i graduated from school

Do you have experience with SAM? No

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I have a Job I mainly am there in the mornings (roughly 10am to 4pm EST)

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? it averages from 4-11hrs

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? I would get both side of the story asking why Player A Killed him and asking Player B if he did anything to provoke him. I would be checking logs as they all telling me their stories. If A was found to be rdming i would Warn him a verbal warning or Jail him. I would also make sure player A knows the MOTD so they don't keep breaking the rules.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I would check logs to make sure they didn't just delete the props. I would also make look around to make sure they just didnt have a fading door or a invisible prop.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I would check logs and make sure people are not just ganging up on the player. i would also make sure that there isn't another player named like the person being blamed. If i find video proof of him attempting to RDM id warn and or Jail.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do. I would apologize and would ask for the proof. I would also speak with a server manager.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
hes a faggot so jj will accept him no matter what you say
Meowlan's groomie

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep Scenario are short
-\+ rep havent seen you on

Kiddion Offline
he a w guy i dealt with his reports and him he funny and has a sense of humor
+rep for how he acts
+rep with time
kiddion
Discord: .kiddion
JR. Mod

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+/-rep Scenarios are short but they work
+/-rep Never seen you even in the game chat which I can see via discord but that can still be more my fault than yours.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
-rep Scenario are short
-\+ rep havent seen you on
same as @Mr.Meanie
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers