No Cancer RP
epic server

ActuallyAlix
howmanypeoplelightbulbjoke Offline
What is your discord @ ActuallyAlix#2692

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 22

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 24

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes, I have. 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? I was staff on another server, I was a admin, but I cannot remember the name to be truthful..  

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I wouldn't say I have any more skills besides the fact I've hosted and worked for a minecraft server that has 500+ people on it. I have patience when it comes to dealing with random enquires/reports.  

Do you have experience with SAM? I Do not have any experience I have always used ulx

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I do have a job but it will not affect my times available. (late afternoon-evening)

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 4pm-9pm

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Assure Player A the situation is being dealt with.. Get their side of the story, before making contact with Player B, firstly have a chat with player B to get the story as they have been calling for the sit, as they are a Player A is returning to the server, I will  give them a bit more confidence in their answer. I will follow up taking into consideration  damage logs/ previous warns/bans/kicks of player B, before making my decision.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? 

Prop blocking is a frustrating thing to be able to deal with, both for the players and admins alike. Firstly I will ask Player A what the actual prop block was, (where it happened and the actual props used), I would then check the logs to make sure Player B hasn't deleted anything, before engaging Player B. If my attempts to talk to player B are unsuccessful I will seek out potential witnesses who are around the immediate area.  I will use the knowledge gained from speaking to both parties A & B in conjunction with witness' descriptions to make an informed decision on how I will proceed. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
If multiple people are claiming that someone has mass rdm'd but in the logs I can only see one verified kill, I will start canvasing every single player who made a report or claimed that they saw it. I will ask questions such as how long ago it it occur, where did this happen, what series of events lead up to this, what is their job role, was there a !terror advert? Once I have ascertained enough information from the players/logs, I will educate the 'rdmer' player about the proper way to go about killing people if they did it wrong. If it truly was an rdm I will give them a proper warning utilizing the admin comnmands. I will politely refer them back to the rules, and even explain them to them in a simple, easy to understand manner to make sure they know in future how to play properly

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
Some people like to run their mouth, I will not lose my temper with them. I will attempt to figure out why they think I am a bad admin by messaging them, sometimes this may not work, the may escalate the situation further. This may lead to a gag, mute or kick if it continues. I would kindly refer them to another staff member of a higher rank if they are online, if not I will advise they can head to these forums and report me or any other admin they feel isn't doing their job properly. Before they try and report anyone I will make sure they understand that they need some sort of proof, even if it is just a 5 second clip or a screenshot. I will never attempt to stop any player reporting a staff member unless they become belligerent to other players or staff

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep Scenarios are good and lengthy
+/-rep Very low hours still
+/-rep It's hard to take you seriously with your pfp

Also you failed to properly list the times you can be on at, you just said "7pm" please fix that.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

howmanypeoplelightbulbjoke Offline
(08-15-2023, 09:07 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote: +rep Scenarios are good and lengthy
+/-rep Very low hours still
+/-rep It's hard to take you seriously with your pfp

Also you failed to properly list the times you can be on at, you just said "7pm" please fix that.
I would like to apologize for my profile picture, I haven't thought about it in years. I was an 'edgy' teenager and want to stress that profile picture has been removed and does not represent who I am now. I only used steam to play games and talk to people and never once thought about the profile picture I was using.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.