Berry's staff app
BerryMan Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: STEAM_0:1:162344933

What is your discord @ ? berry.man

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1d 12h 41m

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes 

How old are you? 15

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? no

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants don't consider myself to have unique skills that differentiate me significantly. However, drawing from my past experience as a staff member, I've come to understand the significancef adaptability, consistency, and receptiveness to feedback in achieving success in this role on any server.

Do you have experience with SAM? no

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I go to school

time) can you be active on an average day
Central Daylight Time 6-7 hours a day

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?,' also important to ensure that player A is familiar with the MOTD to prevent further rule violations If player A is discovered engaging in RDMing, I would administer either a verbal warning or a temporary jail sentence. It's also important to ensure that player A is familiar with the  MOTD to prevent further rule violation.

A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you intend to teleport to player A's location with the purpose of inquiring about the possible occurrence of propblocking. In the event that player A is unable to demonstrate or provide evidence pointing to player B's involvement in propblocking, I will resort to examining the server logs. These logs will provide chronological records of instances when player B interacted with props, including their placement and deletion times. If the logs reveal an absence of any prop-related activities, I will convey this information to player A, confirming that both my observation and the logs do not indicate the presence of any propblocking incidents.

+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I will choose a participant from the group of over 10 individuals and approach them to gather information regarding the situation. Specifically, I will inquire about any potential evidence, such as video recordings or screenshots, related to the incident. If this individual is unable to furnish any such evidence, I will resort to examining the server logs. If my analysis of the logs reveals that the person in question has only eliminated a single individual, I will then communicate this finding to them.

'A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you' Approaching the situation calmly and professionally, I'll reach out privately to understand their concerns and request evidence. If they decline to share evidence, I'll suggest they report on the forums, documenting the conversation. If they escalate and disrupt, I'll respond with a warning, then escalating measures if needed: mute, kick, or ban.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep Even if the scenarios are answered to some extent, you are being way too fancy with your answers which makes your application look bad. Idk how you messed up copying and pasting it but you did. I would like for you to redo your scenarios and talk like a regular person. You don't need to force yourself to use grammar that you would not probably use on a regular basis, especially since this is a gmod server.
+/-rep Haven't seen you myself and you still have low hours although it is more than some of our recent applicants.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep never seen u on.
-rep kinda a minge with props.