legendarytoes Offline
What is your steamid?STEAM_0:1:517104497 

What is your discord @ ?legendarytoes

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?25

Do you have a working mic in-game?yes

How old are you?18

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?admin

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?I am a calm staff member who can handle any sit stressful or not. I spend a lot of time on the server so there can always be an active mod.

Do you have experience with SAM?IDK what a sam is

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)I am a senor in high school but i only go half the day

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?24/7 im alway gaming
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

First i would ask what happened and get a detailed story from both sides then i would check logs to see who did what and give the correct punishment after that.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
as always ask what happened and see if there is photos or a video the i can check prop logs and go from there to the correct punishment's
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?I would ask all the people who made a sit if they have video proof if not there is nothing I can do.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

Tell them they have all the right to and do nothing.

Volento Offline
Did the scenarios scare you, so you didn't answer them?
Sr. Moderator Volento

legendarytoes Offline
(08-24-2023, 01:43 PM)Volento Wrote: Did the scenarios scare you, so you didn't answer them?

No I've never been scared in a sit and I've never not taken a sit if there is one active that needs to be taken ill gladly switch to mod and take it.

HatSnek Offline
(08-25-2023, 04:22 AM)legendarytoes Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 01:43 PM)Volento Wrote: Did the scenarios scare you, so you didn't answer them?

No I've never been scared in a sit and I've never not taken a sit if there is one active that needs to be taken ill gladly switch to mod and take it.

Preeeetty sure Volento means you didn't fill out any of the scenarios portion of the staff application. You might want to go and do that, because right now your staff app is incomplete.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

#1 Dreamybull fan Offline
- Rep "If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?admin"
- Rep Not even caring about grammar in this app
- Rep "I am a senor"
+/- Rep Is 18