No Cancer RP
epic server

Necro's staff Application
Necromantic450 Offline
What is your steamid? 

STEAM_0:0:158884109

What is your discord @? 

@necromantic450

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

1 week, 2 days, 7 hours and 17 minutes 

Do you have a working mic in-game?

I do currently have a working mic fo in game use

How old are you?

I am 20 years old, 21 in september

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

Yes i have, on a server called “OutCast” it was a starwars rp server, which i've come to notice that wont really help just because i can tell your stuff is set up differently, and it was quite awhile ago on top of that. 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

The rank would be equivalent to a Tmod-Junior mod 

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

i wouldnt have any special skills that would trully make me a better applicant, i am open to learn more aspects of the way things are done on this particular platform.
In all honesty i wouldn't have any skills that would make me better than other applicants, but im always open to learn to aspects of the way things are done on this particular platform

Do you have experience with SAM?

I do not have that experience, if i had any it flew out the window when “outcast” had closed its doors
( the owner was lowkey a crack head}

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

Yes i do have other commitments, i do have a job, working friday to monday and sometimes tuesdays

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

My best answer would be from 2:40pm-3:40, which may not seem like alot but i am more active during the end of my day wich is PDT instead of EST, i can answer to the best of my ability that i do enjoy the server and i can try to accomplish as must time as i can but not inflict on my daily life.

1.Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

As an admin, you must carefully and objectively hear both sides of the story when managing a sit between Players A and B. Permit each player to argue their position and offer any supporting data they may have. You can decide whether there have been any rule violations based on the information gathered, and if so, you can implement the necessary sanctions, such as warnings, kicks, or bans.

2.Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

If Player A alleges that Player B is blocking with props but you don't see any yourself, you should demand more details or proof from both players. You can also look through the server logs to see if Player B has recently been involved in any prop-related incidents. If no proof is discovered, you can inform Player A that you are unable to penalize Player B for propblocking in the absence of evidence.

3.10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

If several players accuse a player of mass RDM (Random Death Match), but the logs only show one kill, you should thank the players for their alertness and concern but clarify that you are unable to take action against the accused player for mass RDM in the absence of concrete log evidence. To ensure a thorough investigation, encourage them to report any additional incidents with credible evidence.

4.A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

Remain composed and businesslike. Avoid getting into verbal fights or using harsh language. Assure the player that you will review their complaint fairly and let them know that you take all reports seriously. Encourage the player to submit any pertinent concerns or supporting documentation through the proper channels if they are valid. Reiterate your commitment to impartiality and fairness in your moderation.

Mr Meanie Offline
+rep active
+rep seem like a good person

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.