CPC Black Dynamite (big Tex
CPC Black Dynamite Offline
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:45299989

What is your discord @?
@fallout#0831

Who banned you?
HatSnek

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?

Exploiting/Cheating (Using an E2 to gain ESP) You're lucky this isn't a perm ban tbh

Approximate time/date of ban?
1M 3W 4D
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Yes! I was building my shop using a E2 to play sound. And he banned me without saying anything. Based on Random Players that where mad that i was raiding them.

Why should you be unbanned?
Ive played on this server for over 3Weeks of ingame time. Since before the wipe. and have always obeyed the rules. I think its kinda shitty that some Admin bans me without saying anything based on public accusations

[Image: 2000216344321384760]

(09-07-2023, 09:21 PM)CPC Black Dynamite Wrote: What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:45299989
What is your discord @?
@fallout#0831
Who banned you?
HatSnek
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Exploiting/Cheating (Using an E2 to gain ESP) You're lucky this isn't a perm ban tbh
Approximate time/date of ban?
1M 3W 4D
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Yes! I was building my shop using a E2 to play sound. And he banned me without saying anything. Based on Random Players that where mad that i was raiding them.
Why should you be unbanned?
Ive played on this server for over 3Weeks of ingame time. Since before the wipe. and have always obeyed the rules. I think its kinda shitty that some Admin bans me without saying anything based on public accusations

steamcommunity .com/id/Falloutnerd13/screenshot/2000216344321384760/

HatSnek Offline
Hello, I won't be reviewing this appeal as I am the staff member who banned you, and that would be a conflict of interest. Instead, I will provide all relevant details, screenshots, and my thought process as to why you were banned. Please keep in mind that you were banned by me only because Necromantic450, another staff member, said he happened to be buddies with you and so did not want to be the one to ban you, and so I took the situation from there.

To start, I was contacted both in text and in voice by Staff Members Kommie and Necro450 (Necromantic450), as well as player Addy (a long time player and E2 scripter/coder), about a player potentially using an Expression 2 chip to gain an advantage using ESP. Kommie provided me with screenshots showing holograms placed at the feet of every player, that I then observed for myself to be following along with each player. Addy simply messaged me about it (That's where his involvement ends), which I will provide a screenshot of along with every other screenshot and source I mention within this reply. 

Necro had the most involvement in the situation. First asking me to join a staff chat, he told me that a player told him to "enter this command in console", that being the "wire_holograms_display_owners 1", a common command for viewing the owner of holograms and preventing abuse from them. This command (in the hands of NCRP players) has been used stop abuse from players covering their sight with a hologram, to locate cloaked bases (now against the rules) in a way that allowed them to be found easily and efficiently, and lastly the important one: To discover if a player has put an invisible hologram on their person as a form of ESP (wallhacks).

Whether intentional or not, this Expression 2 chip was providing an easily accessible ESP both for the banned player and for anyone on the server who was to use the "wire_holograms_display_owners 1". I acted accordingly and had Necro bring you to attempt to ask why you had this sort of E2 down. We waited for a good bit of time (I can't specify the exact amount, if I had to estimate I'd say between 5-10 minutes), at which point I gave you a reduced ban of 2 months. Typically I would make this type of ban permanent, however due to you being AFK as well as being an active player, I lowered the amount.

You then proceeded to message myself and at least 2 other members of management regarding the ban, specifically JJuce and WeebIsASadCat. Seeing as JJuce is my superior and our Staff Manager, I spoke to him regarding the situation and my side on it, at which point he wanted me to reach out and talk to you. After speaking to you about it, you didn't seem to fully grasp the gravity of what the E2 you were using was doing, whether accidental or not, and you were accusatory and aggressive towards me in the conversation that followed.

I'll be very clear. Any decision I make regarding any ban is thorough and thought through before it happens. I attempt to reconcile with anyone I ban in a calm and professional manner, and we always have our forums here to appeal any ban a staff member makes. Should your appeal be accepted and another member of management overturn my decision, I have no outstanding ill will and I am harboring no judgement or grudges against you. As a person, my thoughts differ slightly as you were highly aggressive towards me despite me trying to calmly explain a decision I made and the reasons I made it. Hopefully we can make amends and be more amicable in the future.

Below is an imgur link containing all screenshots relevant to this ban appeal:
https://imgur.com/a/3mQl3Yp
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned

CPC Black Dynamite Offline
But Heres the Thing Check Logs. Not Only Did i not say the command. I Honestly never knew it existed.

Thats Funny. Not Only Where you non Responsive. you started off the conversation rude. Neither did you talk to me On server or in Discord Untill after the Event. Dont Lie to cover your ass

Wow. JJ Even Recomened you unban me and actualy tell me not to use something. I love how you just ignored that. And chose to double down on your shit. I can talk at ya any way i please, Let alone after you banned me while i was AFK with NO attempt to reach me?

Let Alone, could you not have used the remover tool? it seems to me. That not Only Did you act Rashly and without forethought. You ACTIVELY chose the WORST possible actions you could

ID also Like to call attention to this one particular line

"player potentially using an Expression 2 chip to gain an advantage using ESP"

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Ban Overruled

JJuce has made the executive decision to unban you due to how the situation was handled. I will be unbanning you though as he is busy. Please don't you anything that could fall under ESP, if a situation comes up like this again, please ask me or someone in management if it's allowed.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.