-1 Week 6 Days 7 Hours [320 Hours]

Do you have a working mic in-game?: 
-Yes I do. Upgraded since last time.

How old are you?:

Have you ever been staff on a Gmod server before? :
-Yes I have.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? :
-NCRP Trial-Moderator

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?:
-I would not call anything I posses special, I just believe now that I have returned that I finally possess the qualities to become a stable member and contribute once again to the staff team, for as much as I remember no others had any problems with my work on the staff team and I have never taken my personal issues out on people of the community nor abused my rank to "blow steam off". So to conclude what "Special Skills" I posses I would whole heartedly say none. I am just a person who wants to contribute to a community and can show dedication and hard work with consistent fair decision making in order to keep the community clean and smooth operating.

Do you have experience with SAM?:
-I was trained on SAM last time I was staff, I remember taking to it quite quickly and picking up on functions relatively easily, but I would much rather listen from a full updated training from an experienced member of the team.

Do you have any other significant commitments?:
-Nope! Except for semi weekly medical visits that take less than a few hours.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?:
-6AM to 10PM [12PM(noon) to 4AM]

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?:
-If a player is returning or not does not matter as sits should be taken with an Objective view. After teleporting the players I inform the offender that a sit has been claimed for RDM, Usually this is when the player A  would chime in and give a reasoning for the kill, during which I would check where the kill happened and how and if the reason player A gives is valid, if it is I would explain the reasoning and that the kill was valid to player B. If the kill was actually RDM and player A has no prior warns and is new, i would return player B and to player A why the kill was not valid and give him a verbal warning [Proper warning if the same thing repeats in a similar scenario for the kill]. After which player A would be returned.

Player A claims Player B is prop-blocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?:
-First I would teleport to player A and once not seeing any props I would properly check for invisible ones and if I would not find anything I would ask player A if they can provide a screenshot. If not I would inform them that sadly I cannot currently do anything about the matter and remind them that they should take screenshots of such thing, preferably timestamped. After teleporting away I would keep my eye on player B for a few minutes as I wait between sits to see if they attempt to prop-block once again.

10+ People are all saying the same person is mass-RDMing, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?:
-I would check logs again to make sure people are reporting the right name, because MRDMers usually switch names to avoid punishment. If I would not find anymore evidence I would urge the players to get some other hard evidence, after which I would spectate the accused to see if they perhaps start mass-RDMing.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?:
-Players have every right to express their dissatisfaction with members of the staff team as long as it does not go into full on harassment or verbal abuse after which I would make a report about harassment and verbal abuse and let another staff member handle it. At no point I would resolve issues between me and a player by myself which could end up in unfair judgement, hence why another staff member is required. If they claims would be outside of harassment and verbal abuse I would provide the player with resources and information needed to fill a full and proper staff report but not before trying to resolve the issue at hand calmly and by communication with the community because no one likes just being pointed to a link instead of solving issues.

HatSnek Offline
+REP
You were a staff member previously, only getting booted from the team after a series of unfortunate decisions from management regarding you being on a hiatus. alongside that;

- You were a fantastic staff member in that you did sits quickly, correctly, and at times when we needed a staff member on the most (the night shift)
- Your application looks good, including all your scenarios and such, as you have your previous experience
- Overall upstanding member of the community

If I could accept your application I would!
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Sparty1fan Offline
Banned
+rep Previous staff member
+rep owns "hell base"
-rep gay femboy

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep not readin all that
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
+rep is cool
+rep prev. staff