No Cancer RP
epic server

Chad from Highschool Staff Application
Chad from Highschool Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:0:44890576

What is your discord @ ?

bungchungie

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

21 Hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

GoldenRP (3 different servers/years) - Super-Admin, then Co-owner
PlatinumRP - Admin
X52Gaming - Admin
Raze Gaming - Admin
AresEvolved - Co Owner
TitanRP - Mod

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I've been playing GMod for over 12 years, Been staff on many servers for very long periods of time. When it comes to things that I do that could stand out, I used to run various server-wide events that kept them alive, familiar with all kinds of different admin sit situations, and I'm also familiar with server development.

Do you have experience with SAM?

I am told that it is almost exactly the same as ULX, which I am very experienced with.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

College & Work

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

Usually Monday - Wednesday I'm free for most of the day, Thursday - Sunday I work and do school stuff, I can sometimes be online during the day on those days, but I'm most active during the night, usually from 11pm - 4am EST.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

The first step to most admin sits is to check logs, and depending on the logging addon, some can not only show who kills who, but also who shot first, and how much damage was done between the fight. But in this case, I'll just assume it only shows who killed who. The first thing is to get the story from both sides, then if nothing special comes from it, and it just sounds like it was an accident, or even on purpose, give player A a warning, potential jail time, and be on with our day.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

This situation can have two potential causes, scenario A is the person simply deleted everything when they got word of an admin being called, so I would check logs to see if they were spawning the props used to prop block. Scenario B is that they made the props invisible, in which case I can just hover my crosshair over the area and see if their name is on the props, to which I will delete them quickly (if my rank allows me to).

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

The likely situation regarding this is that the mass RDMer is changing their name multiple times, but the obvious hint is the killfeed, if I see someone just mowing down everyone, it'll be hard to miss when the killfeed is being spammed. The player will be of course, questioned on why they're doing it, but in most cases, they will either just mic spam, stay silent, or try and kill me, to which I will swiftly ban them for as long as I am able.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

Simply ignore them, as that kind of toxicity isn't worth giving into. Wait for them to make a report on the forums, and allow the people of the server to decide if they support it or not.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted (We love Chad)
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.