No Cancer RP
epic server

Feihc Retsam App
Feihc Retsam Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:60615763

What is your discord @ ?
feihcretsam
(Idk if this is right I just copied it from discord, I am in the discord server tho.)

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
I have no way of checking unfortunately, I will provide information if given a method of doing so.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes but more often than not I do not use it.

How old are you?

Have you ever been on staff on a gmod server before?
Yes, No Cancer RP, at least 3 times now, earliest instance is 2018 or 2019.
Every instance of leave I’ve had has been related to some sort of time crunch I have had, the most recent leave was due to me being a lifeguard for the summer.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
No Cancer RP, highest rank Sr Mod

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
Prior knowledge and experience.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes, I still have the binds for noclip, jail, unjail, and return.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
Yes, I am now in college and it is quite the time sink, to my surprise.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
Whenever I have free time and weekends, college weekdays can be chaotic.

Scenarios

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Before tping the other guy I ask the victim what happened, player A likely says B shot me out of nowhere or misclick, player B says either raid, kidnap or nothing. To which I check logs and determine whether it checks out, I warn player b if he is guilty and return them both.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Check if player B used vol_light. If that isn’t the case, he will likely try it again, since he doesn’t know you are onto him, cloak and tail him, If you catch him propblocking, warn accordingly.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
In my experience, Logs are very good with RDM cases, if it says he killed one person, he killed one person, I tell everyone to chill tf out and report RDMs if they want to complain about them.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
Post the link to the forums in the chat and fly away, he likely won't post said proof anyway.

Feihc Retsam Offline
06:32:11 PM Head-Mod | (OOC) Kommie: |NC|RP| Feihc Retsam total time is 1mo 4w 1d 12h 52m.

Sparty1fan Offline
Banned
+Rep Ex staff, knows the rules and has experience
+Rep super based and friendly

Feihc Retsam Offline
-rep this guy fucking sucks

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
+Rep Ex Staff, would need a refresher as it has been some time since last run of staff
+/-Rep Senarios are short but they will work
+/-Rep doesnt know the !time command

Jail Broken Offline
+Rep Ex staff cool guy and is very active player in the community
Jr. Moderator SnowOnDatBlow

Some1 Offline
"I have no way of checking unfortunately, I will provide information if given a method of doing so."
errrrm - rep if you are no special in the head you can just do !time in chat
didn't this guy get demoted for inactivity
Just A Svip
cock and balls

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.