No Cancer RP
epic server

abell6k's Staff Application
abella6k Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:518701624

What is your discord @ ?  abella6k#5215

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? I currently have 380 hours on NCRP.

Do you have a working mic in-game? No, but hopefully i will soon

How old are you? I am currently 18 years old.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? No but I would be happy if this was my first!

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I'm good with words, I can and will be active anytime on my days off, I work fast and I'm always ready to help when needed, I'm consistent, and I can always learn and improve!

Do you have experience with SAM? I grasp the basic understandings of SAM.

Do you have any other significant commitments? I am currently employed with inconsistent hours.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 1pm-3pm and 12am-3am during the week days. I can be available anytime on the weekends and my days off.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? The first thing I would do is teleport both players A and B to a secluded area on the map and ask for both sides of the story then let them calm down for a bit, I would then check logs and player combats to see who's in the wrong. taking into account that player A is new and most likely doesn't know the rules that well I would return player B then jail Player A for 5 minutes and ask for them to read the motd using !motd in the chat and reflect on what they've done.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? The first thing i would do in this situation would be teleporting to the player who is reporting the propblock, I would then ask for more information on who was propblocking and where, i would then check that area for invisible props or hidden props, If nothing was found i would ask Player A for any clips if none are given then i would try to find a more peaceful solution to resolve any problems between the two parties. i would then spectate Player B to see if they start doing it again. if proven guilty they would get a warn or a jail depending on how I feel about the situation.

10+ people are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?I would check the different catagories of logs. (stun gun, sandbox, SWEPTs Vehicles, PvP Misc damage Prop kills.) If proved that player is mass rdming then i would punish them accordingly if I cannot find anything to incriminate the supposed mass rdmer I would check the players who are saying hes mrdming friends list to see if they are all on to cause problems, if not then I would get in contact with a higher up for support.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? I would remain calm and professional, and try to address their concerns. I would then provide an explanation as to why I did what I did. (If I was in the right) Then I would notify my higher up in this case being kommie the head mod on what happened and show the player a link to the fourms page where he can post what I supposedly did.

rabbit. Offline
+rep active
-rep a little mingy
+rep decent situations
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M 
All mighty Head Admin

Volento Offline
+rep active
+ rep good detail
Sr. Moderator Volento

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
+Rep Active
+Rep No problems, and senarios are good

Sparty1fan Offline
Banned
+Rep Active
+Rep No problems within the server and scenarios are well thought out

Jail Broken Offline
+Rep active player in the community
+Rep good application
+Rep knows the rules and is very friendly
Jr. Moderator SnowOnDatBlow

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep forgot to bold the letter H
+rep scenarios work
+/-rep we have had worse minges on the staff team
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

abella6k Offline
fixed the not bold H

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
egirl drama 2024 aceepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.