No Cancer RP
epic server

lemons staff app
lemon Offline
What is your steamid?STEAM_1:1:612211682

What is your discord @ ? ilovezyns

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes 

How old are you? 16

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?no

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?i enjoy heloing others and i can learn quickly.

Do you have experience with SAM? nope

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) i have school from 6am -3pm most days ( i dont go more then i do but my grades are still passing) and i work on week ends but i dont know my hours there diffrent every week.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? i can be on 3-5 hours on a week day and 5-7 on week end

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

ask wha6t happend from both sides then check logs and explain what i see then punish accordingly

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
i would ask for proof. and if they have proof i would punish player b accordingly. if player a dose not have proof i would return both and watch player b and see what there up to.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
thats a hard one because somtimes theres ways to kill people without showing up in logs so i would spectate them and see if they are mass rdming.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do. nothin i would wait and see the proof that hes gonna post on the forums.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Denied, please lengthen scenarios and run this through a spell check if you cant spell please.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.