CowboySpiegel's Application
Spike Offline
Information
What is your steamid?      STEAM_0:1:487789263

What is your discord @ ?     @death3000

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?    1w 22h 45m

Do you have a working mic in-game?     Yes

How old are you?    21

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?     No.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?  

I am professional with handling stressful situations. I maintain an active time on the server to ensure that I can be recognized as a good staff member and player as well. I am a fast worker and consistent with what I do. I will always be ready to help when needed with no time to waste. I take players reports very seriously and will always remain neutral throughout any and all situations. I never abuse any sort of power that I have and will always give a reasonable and necessary punishment if needed. I am a sponge when it comes to learning meaning I can learn and obtain all and any information quickly. I thrive on constructive criticism that way I can always improve on anything that I do leaving no room for error.

Do you have experience with SAM?   No.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)      Job but usually on after 5pm PST Tue. - Sat. 12pm-10pm Sun. & Mon.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?     6 to 8 Hours on Sun. & Mon.     4 to 5 hours Tue. - Sat.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? 

First I would change Job to Moderator on Duty. Then I will swiftly take action by accepting the report. Once the report is accepted I will use my commands to teleport both players to the sit room. Then I will ask each player their side of the story. I will ask both sides if they have any concrete evidence such as videos, pictures, or any sort of imagery to support their claims. If no one has any imagery containing evidence to the situation then I will move forward with addressing the report. I will verify to see if the RDM was intentional, however if it was an accident or not RDM then I will explain it fully on why it is or isn't to the concerning part which would be Player B. If it is RDM then I will take appropriate action on the accused party which would be Player A and give them the penalty they deserve depending on the severity of the situation. If this is a first time offence I will educate Player A on the server rules and where to find them, making sure that this won't happen again or ever in the future. If this is a serious infraction then after the deserved punishment is given then everything that happened in the sit and out of the sit room will be documented for further questions or concerns on behalf of the staff team. After all is explained to both players about the report I will communicate the outcome of the punishment for the players. I will then return them and make sure to monitor the accused player who had the report made on them to make sure that they follow the rules I just explained to them. Just to make sure for the entire sit and report I will remain neutral that way it is fair for both side of the report.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would start by asking Player A for more details concerning the situation that way there is more to the report. After that I would ask Player A if they have any evidence that would make the report more conclusive to the situation and make it easier for a decision in punishment for Player B. If none is apparent then I will ask Player B their side of story. I will also ask them if they have any evidence to shine some light on the facts. If both parties don't any evidence to the report then I will conduct my own investigation onto the report. I will look into any props placed by Player B to see if they are equal to the props Player A said were placed to see if the report adds up. If there are any witnesses to the situation then I will bring them forth to ask and see if they can say the same or similar to what Player A's claims are. After I finish my investigation and the report I will ensure both parties know and understand the server rules and where to find them. If there is no signs of propblocking then both parties will be returned after a full explanation of the rules is given. If this situation is severe then all information inside of the sit and outside of the sit will be documented for staff members to review and comment on for any purposes. After the rules are explained to both parties then I will encourage both players involved to resolve the conflict between the two peacefully within the sit. It is important to understand throughout this entire sit that I will remain neutral for both sides of the party so that the report isn't biased or unfair to one side of the party.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

First thing I would do is review all of the logs before bringing everyone into the sit room. Verifying all the supposed rdms and reports made against the person who is massrdming. Once I have all the evidence I need then I will bring all the people who were affected by the massrdmer. Then I will ask the alleged massrdmer about what happened. I will also ask if they have any concrete proof such as videos, pictures, or any sort of imagery. After that I will get any and all evidence from the other party that was affected by the massrdmer. After all evidence is reviewed I will then talk to the accused to get their side of the story. Asking questions like if they had valid reasons for killing the people making the report against them. I will check through all the logs to make sure there is no error in judgement or any stories being told. I will be fair with the judgement of punishment or any type of penalty that is being enforced. After the required punishment is enforced I will then explain to all parties the server rules and where to find them. I will also document all information stated inside of sit and outside of sit so any and all staff members can review and comment for any purpose. I will try to do my best to also prevent any retaliation in the future for the players sake such as harassment from the sit or any other interactions. This is also a key factor throughout all sits I take is that I will remain neutral and fair for all reports and sits that way both parties are treated the exact same.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

First thing to do is to stay calm and remain professional. As one of the staff members you have to remember that when you are moderating or not you still are a representation of the server and the staff team too. Listen and understand what the player is trying to say or get through. Understand that sometimes we don't get to reports as fast as the players demand but reassure that we are doing everything we can to handle everything. Ask what the problem is or what is troubling the player. Ask them to provide the proof they claim to have against you. If they provide any evidence then review it to make sure they are truthful with their claims and if the proof is legitimate. If the proof the player provided then simply apologize and acknowledge your actions. If the player continues to insult me then I will remain professional and ask to take them to a more private environment to handle the situation. I would then inform the player that the actions I take are within the server rules and guidelines therefor it is my duty to enforce the rules fairly and in any ways deemed necessary. I would also like to address the players concerns and claims to see if the actions I took are within reason or not. After everything is handled with the player in the sit I would then immediately address my closest supervisor about what had just happened. Throughout the entire sit with the player I would also document it due to it being a severe action against a staff member and would need to be investigated if needed. I would be truthful about everything I would tell my supervisor and transparent. Before I end the sit I would also discuss with the player that we as a server encourage reports and take the very serious and make sure that appropriate action takes place.

Jail Broken Offline
+Rep active
+Rep Scenarios are good
Jr. Moderator SnowOnDatBlow

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep not readin all that
+/-rep haven't seen you on personally but you seem active by your time.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
+Rep active and no issues
+Rep i aint readin all that either (good on you for not using chatgpt tho)

Process Offline
+rep Friendly in game

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
+ rep I trained u
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
+rep bought staff
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.