No Cancer RP
epic server

AlphaKillington application for mod
AlphaKillington Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
`76561198026987487
What is your discord @ ?
`Alphakillington#0899
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
`over 20
Do you have a working mic in-game?
`yes
How old are you?
`27
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
`no but want to
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
`have played with many people on this server and recently stopped alot of drama between 3 diffrent groups had kommie sit in on the discussion
Do you have experience with SAM?
`no but im willing to learn
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
work from 10:00AM-5:00PM CTZ
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
6:00PM to betwwen nidnight and 2:00AM

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
~listen two both sides and see if he is new to the game or server if new to the game give playerA a verbal warning if he is not clearly new to the game give a warning
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
`Ask for proof becouse with out proof i cant do anything screen shot or a video
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
`check logs to see if it was true rdm and warn for the one log file of the kill and then for all ten with out proof in logs or screen shot or video leave killer with one warning and only one
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
`do nothing if there truly is proof then the forums will not lie if there is proof and then higher ups will deal with me

would like the chance to to learn me and willing to get anything needed to be better at role equipment, better gaming chair etc....

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep Please redo your scenarios and type them with proper grammar
+/-rep To find out your time do !time
+rep currently active

I feel though you need to RP more than you do and find out more about the rules cause if seems you don't know a lot of them and I don't mean that in a rude way.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
I feel as this was rushed. I think you need a little more time on the sever as well. Like Weeb said, Do !time in game to get your exact time in NCRP.

Overall Neutral
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers

Spike Offline
- rep behavior towards others
+/- rep is active but haven't seen you on recently
- rep lots of misspelling in scenarios

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep app seem rush
-rep minge

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Denied, please re-apply in a week with proper spelling and better formatting.(make it look nice)
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.