No Cancer RP
epic server

Application
chan Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:0:162118730

What is your discord @ ?

Chan#2522

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

6 days and 12 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?

I do, just that I got a bunch of people in my house and someone in a room next to me so I don't use it a lot.

How old are you?

I'm 15

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

I haven't been one in a hot minute, last time I was a paid trial-mod on a server called juice dark rp from like 7 years ago and got all the way up to server operator basically co-owner in the owners words.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I'm goated (jk) I don't posses skills, I believe I'm probably the same as everyone else.

Do you have experience with SAM?

No, but I can learn about that if I become a staff member.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

I have school, as I'm in high school right now.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

EST is Eastern Time which is 2 hours ahead of me, I'm in PST time.

I can be active multiple hours a day, I'm on a lot.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

If I have logs of him doing it, I can punish player A however player B see's fit, if it's a warn, jail, or just to be returned.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I can check for witnesses, seeing if story adds up, check the players prop history, and ask for evidence.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I can't do anything about it if there's no logs about him mass rdming, even if theres 10 people saying he is. I would need evidence to actually do something.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I let him report me on forums, as if I did anything to him it would be abuse.

chan Offline
I'm changing how i act to other players, i feel like I've been nicer, its just that i hate it so much when someone starts something with me by being toxic, insulting me, etc... so i insult back. Anyone that I've been rude to, I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep Active
+/-rep seen him RP but not enough to make a full decision on it.
+/-rep I would like for you to extend your scenarios a bit more, they work but they are short in spots.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Application looks good. 
Young age is my only concern but there have been some that have proved me wrong.
Willing to give a chance

+ rep
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

chan Offline
Thank you for the feedback.

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
I agree With Kicker and Weeb I think Scenarios should be a littler longer but the Time Zone would be good for late night sits.
Overall +rep
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers

HatSnek Offline
+/-Rep There's areas of good and less good in here. We've had younger staff do fine on the team before, and my interactions with you have been positive ones. That said, scenarios could use improvement in places. However, you are definitely active and in a time zone that would help. So this is mostly a +Rep with some criticism.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Mr Meanie Offline
i think you need to make a new app.

chan Offline
Thanks for the feedback again.