No Cancer RP
epic server

Dome's Staff Application
Dom Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) - STEAM_0:0:67559166 | 76561198095384060 (64)

What is your discord @ ? - @DomeTome

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? - 40+ hours

Do you have a working mic in-game? - Yes

How old are you? - 22

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? - Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? - RetributionRP; Admin

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? - I have previous admin experience on other servers and 3800+ hours on Garry's Mod.

Do you have experience with SAM? - No, only ULX

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) - Work.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? - 2 PM EST - 4 AM EST

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

First, I would explain the rules of the sit. Second, I would determine the minge levels of both participants. If a player is minging I would freeze them. Third, I would ask the reporting player for their side of the story, unimpeded. If the accused interrupts I would ask them to stop, then gag them if it continues. Then I would switch the roles and ask the accuser for their side of the story. The same rules apply. I would check the logs to confirm RDM and then warn/jail the offender if the reporting player requests so, and would also encourage the punished player to check !motd for the rules on the server.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
First, I would ask the reporting player if he has a clip or a screenshot of the propblock. If he does I would warn the offending player for propblock. If no evidence is provided then I would check the logs for any prop spawns. After checking the logs I would tp the player and ask why they propblocked if the logs say that props were placed down. If the player is in the logs but not in the server I would warn them for LTAP and propblock using their STEAM ID. If the player is on I would encourage them to read the !motd. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would ask the reporting players to submit videos or photos to me for review. If no evidence is brought to me, I would go off of what the logs say and bring the reporter and the RDMer to a sit and listen to both sides of their story.  If the reporters are unhappy with the results I would ask a higher-up staff member for assistance on what to do. I would rather ask someone with more knowledge than me what to do in an unfamiliar situation than try to wing it and potentially ruin all parties' RP experience. 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
I would do a couple of things. Firstly I would not respond to the insult directly and would ignore it. Arguing with players while on staff is immature and would only add fuel to the fire. Second, I would ask them privately if they need help submitting a report and link them to the forums. I would then ask if they need any help from me and I would leave them alone. Ultimately since I am involved in the situation, I would want another staff to handle it as it would not be fair for me to handle my own internal affairs. 

Mr Meanie Offline
+ rep app seem beter
+rep active

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep Scenarios are better (I did not read them)
-rep bad reputation still and had recent allegations happen that was talked about during management, you will be seen most likely as unfavorably.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.