No Cancer RP
epic server

fÄggot's staff application
Rabbit Offline
What is your steamid? -- STEAM_0:1:64318643
What is your discord? -- "a.faggot" / "@Rabbit"
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? -- 38 hours
Do you have a working mic in-game? -- Yes.
How old are you? -- Twenty five years.
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes.
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Multiple servers in the past, been between trial mod to co-owner.
I was a moderator on Buttsniffs rp, co-owner on Sleekgamers jailbreak, co-owner/coder/servermanager on sleekgamers rp, admin on Tony's rp.
There are numerous other servers that my memory has lost the names of though.
What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? -- Justice I'll make sure the punishment is befitting the crime, Judgment I will be non-partial to either party and weigh the evidence fairly, Dependability I'll make sure things are taken care of properly, Integrity if I fuck up I won't try to hide it, Decisiveness I won't need to be babysat to make the right call, Tact I won't antagonize players or abuse powers, Initiative I'll actively look to handle more responsibility, Endurance I'll take the time to understand the entire situation rather than rushing to a decision, Bearing I'll maintain a professional demeanor rather than stooping to an immature players level, Unselfishness I won't ignore reports, Courage if another staff member is acting inappropriately I'll make sure they correct their behavior, Knowledge I'll maintain proficiency and look to improve my skills, Loyalty I won't encourage infighting or drama that would be detrimental to staff morale, and Enthusiasm I'll actively show genuine joy towards my work and keep a positive attitude.
TL;DR I'm an adult, I'm not an immature kid and I don't act like an immature kid.
Also I have experience mentoring, problem solving, coding, 120wpm.
Do you have experience with SAM? -- I have limited experience with SAM. I'm very familiar with ULX, they are very similar and it hasn't been difficult acclimating to the new format.
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Active Duty Military, Married.
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? -- Mon-thu 3-6 hours daily, friday 3-8 hours, sat/sun 3-12 daily.
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. 
Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
   Ask for their stories one at a time, Warn Player A.
   If Player A is unfamiliar with the rules/ gmod in general help him locate the rules to read and help him acclimate to the server.

-
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
  Verify that looks aren't deceiving, there may be invisible props if there indeed aren't any props.
  Check the logs to see if player B has been spawning props/deleting props (if unable to access logs attempt to get an admission of guilt from Player B).
  If there aren't any props, Player B hasn't been spawning/deleting any props in the logs, hasn't admitted guilt and it's down to a he said she said then I would have to simply explain there isn't any evidence.
-
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
  Teleport The accused player to a sit room, check Damage logs, confirm he hasn't been randomly inflicting damage,
  ask for his side of the story, appropriately bring in more of the involved players to get more information.
  If he rdm'ed the one person give him a warning, otherwise tell them all to calm down.
-
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do.
Direct him to forums and inform him any proof he has should be posted appropriately.
Cool  

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep bad format
-rep scenario need to be longer
-rep been ban before

Rabbit Offline
Could you elaborate on what you mean by scenario need to be longer?

If you're referencing
"A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do.
Direct him to forums and inform him any proof he has should be posted appropriately."
I'm not sure what else there really is to do about that, there's no point being dramatic with someone that calls me a shit admin.
Unless he's spamming ooc, !report, @chat or something that's belligerent and negatively.

If you're reference
"Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B.
Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Ask for their stories one at a time, Warn Player A.
If Player A is unfamiliar with the rules/ gmod in general help him locate the rules to read and help him acclimate to the server."
If this is what you're referencing then why would you expect a longer response, you already put "a new player RDM's a returning player" you set the scene guilt was already determined it's assumed the logs were already checked to verify he rdm'ed the only further questions would be how new is he and is this new player just going about with NITRP or just unfamiliar with how darkrp/this server are.

The ban appeal I had was ignored for almost a week, I was "unbanned" and that whole situation was handled poorly by applejack who never bothered to even respond to it (as of 11/2/2023).
https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showth...p?tid=3045

Format admittedly is on the right side instead the left and is in comic sans.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep what the hell am i looking at
+/-rep Scenarios could be longer, when we talk about that we want you to type more than one sentence or have it be longer, than a certain amount of words.
+rep Active
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.