No Cancer RP
epic server

chan/Bigbux Application
chan Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

My steam ID is  STEAM_0:0:162118730

What is your discord @ ?

My discord is Chan#2522

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

7 days and a few hours.

Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes I do, however I would rather not use it because of how many people are in my house, and it might make a disturbance for them.

How old are you?

I am 15 years old, a lot of people think that I'll be a horrible staff member because of my age but I think otherwise.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

Yes, I was apart of a staff team on a few, one of the ones I remember the most is a server called, "Juicy Dark RP" which was back in the gold era days of gmod. I was a paid trial mod and some how worked my way up all the way to the tippity top of the staff ranks which was really surprising.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

I was a trial mod all the way up to the server operator.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

Well, I don't have any skills that I posses that would make me a better staff member than anyone else, maybe only that I wouldn't abuse my powers that often.

Do you have experience with SAM?

No, unfortunately I don't have any experience with SAM, but whatever it may be I am willing to learn about it.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

I am in high school, about really the only thing I do outside of Garry's Mod.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

EST means Eastern Standard Time, which this time is 2 hours ahead of me, so night moderation would be decent because I am in PST time.
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Since player A is very new, I could give him either a warn or a verbal depending on how severe it is. Say player A only killed player B I would only give player A a verbal and tell him to read over the MOTD we have posted up by, "!MOTD" and let him off. If player A knew what he was doing and killed more than just one player, it would be a warn. I believe it doesn't matter if player B is a returning player, as that'd be biased towards the new player.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would go towards the scene and check player B's prop history, if he doesn't have anything I would ask player A if he has any evidence such as snippets, videos, screenshots, camera tool screenshots, etc etc... If I see absolutely nothing I would tell player B to stop wasting my time and making false sits. However, only other thing that would make sense to this scenario is he accidentally mixed up the player, if not then that's on them.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would ask all the people and say when they, "Mass RDMED" then try to check the logs during that time period. If the 10+ people said he did and I didn't see ANYTHING at all in the logs or get any evidence of it from other players, I would start handing out a few minute mutes if they kept screaming about it and making false reports about it. Ganging up on someone to JUST false accuse them of something like that is pretty shitty, so I would be annoyed as well.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would link player A to the forums and let him report me with full support as he is allowed to do that. If I were to mute him for calling me a shitty admin I feel like that would be way too harsh and would really put the power abusive look onto my face, which then he could also report me for that. Also, if I were to try and stop him or bribe him from not reporting me on forums that would ALSO be abusive and would lead to me getting a strike or demotion.

chan Offline
This is a remake of the last version! With better lengthy scenarios, better formatting, more detailed, etc... because I felt the last one was a little sloppy.

brined cucumber Offline
-rep

+cleanly formatted
+decently detailed situations
-Seems a bit combative
-Pretty new to the server
-Literally no record of "Juicy Dark RP" online

This isn't a very strong -rep and he could totally defy my expectations and be a great staff member but the last thing we need is any more whingy staff members
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

chan Offline
1. I don't get what you mean by I'm, "New" literally everyone on the server knows me, the minimum time you need to submit a application is 20 hours and I have around 8x that.
2. Juicy Dark RP got shut down years and years ago so obviously it's not going to be up.
3. It's funny because I literally have no idea who you are so saying I'm not active at all and new is weird.

Rabbit Offline
-rep Very immature.

[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
- rep

I have literal videos of him minging/nitrp by spamming my alarm just to run off down the street, over and over again.

Bro spends more time in OOC than he does anywhere else in his life.

chan Offline
Lmao, so you guys are mad you keep instigating me in ooc, and when I reply back to you in the same manner I'm in the wrong? Go ahead show them screenshots of you being a dickhead aswell.

thius Offline
-rep

I've interacted with BigBux plenty of times and seen how he treats people.
He's very immature and tends to lash out at people with constant insults and general hostility. Just today, I had to warn him for rdming someone and he barraged me with nonstop insults even after my attempts to calm the situation down.
The playerbase does not seem too fond of him either, especially when he's constantly arguing with people in OOC.
Personally, I do not see him being fit to be a staff member.

chan Offline
Again, your mad that I started being a dickhead towards you because you were being a dickhead towards ME? All of your opinions seem very unfair as you cant rate me by that when your literally instigating with me and being a dickhead towards me, and I'm already pissed off today so you being a dickhead towards me isn't cool and its only an issue when I retaliate and be a dickhead to you. You just did it, everyone else does it as well that's on the staff team. Sincerely fuck off and stop ganging on me for no reason, it's not cool.

brined cucumber Offline
(11-06-2023, 05:43 PM)chan Wrote: 1. I don't get what you mean by I'm, "New" literally everyone on the server knows me, the minimum time you need to submit a application is 20 hours and I have around 8x that.
2. Juicy Dark RP got shut down years and years ago so obviously it's not going to be up.
3. It's funny because I literally have no idea who you are so saying I'm not active at all and new is weird.

I never said you weren't active, I called you new.
This is proven by you saying "It's funny because I literally have no idea who you are"
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee