treefrog buttplug's app
[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
INFORMATION:
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: 
https://steamid.xyz/): 
STEAM_0:1:438873409 

What is your discord @ ? 
buttplug.io

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 
4days and 5ish hours.

Do you have a working mic in-game? 
Yes.

How old are you? 

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? 
Yes.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? 
My own servers, TTT as well as Dark RP. Server's obviously no longer running, life got busy and I moved to Los Angeles haha. I also have donated for staff one time before (garnet rp), as well as applied and been accepted (exhibition rp). I have since forgot the name i played under on these servers. I have joined back and tried to talk to people to help me remember, but I change my rp name literally so much lol. This is the reason I now always leave buttplug in my name, i just change the adjectives haha. 

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? 
I work with people every day in real life. I work large scale events like NFL/NBA/NHL games, as well as large concerts. These events have given me superb communication skills as well as more patience. When you work at a venue with 50,000+ people you do not have the option to skip steps. You have to do everything spot on, the first time around. 

I have also been management level at multiple of my previous employers. I am used to working together as a team to get the job done. I understand that gmod is not the same as an actual job, but to be honest, the skills you learn from both are well interchangeable.

The skills I have obtained working in customer service gigs in real life, combined with my over 7500 hours on gmod, I believe I can be a self-efficient and professional staff member. 

Just to list a few more skills;
Punctual
Level-headed

Fun & Entertaining
Committed
Dedicated

Do you have experience with SAM? 
Its been a while since I have used admin menu's, but I do have quite a bit experience. I am a quick learner! I have the most experience with the default ULX/ULIB, but I have also used sAdmin quite a bit. I believe it will be no problem to catch onto the new system.

Do you have any other significant commitments? 
I work 50-60 hours a week, but this is literally all I do in my spare time. 

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 
The times I work varies drastically, but I can guarantee ab least 2-4 active hours almost every day. This will typically be in the later afternoon/late night. I am often on around the time of server restart. 

SCENARIOS: 
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? 
I would begin by giving the person who made the report a chance to explain what happened first, once they explain, I would then give the reported player a chance to explain his side of the story. 

If Player A admits to his wrongdoing, and has a good reason, or a clip to provide explanation to exactly why he committed RDM, I may just issue a verbal warning given they do not have any other prior warnings. However, if they are just acting like its not an issue, or that it was entertaining, or basically that it was literally just blatant RDM I would issue a warn/jail based on their active warning. 

Also, if Player A began to deny RDMing at all, I would have to go into logs, and check out the combat logs to see who damaged who first, where it was, and fully investigate exactly what happened. I will always ask each player if they have any recording or clip to back their statements. Based on what I discover throughout the investigation I will proceed with a warn/jail or no punishment if I discover that Player A actually did not RDM.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? 
I am well aware that propblockers will often delete their props when reported. If this happens, I would unfortunately require proof of the propblock. Like a screenshot showing the players name on the prop, or even better, a video. Thankfully I do believe its generally common knowledge to take screenshots of propblock. Sadly, logs do not show the spawn location for props. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? 
Well, usually logs never lie. If upon checking logs, the mass rdm is just not there, I would post in OOC/make an announcement that that the person IS NOT RDMING for whatever reason (terror, raiding, etc). I cannot warn/punish someone just because half the server is saying they are doing something, if the logs do not support it, I can not punish.

However, there has been times in my experience where logs will be messed up, so in this case, if a player submitted evidence of mass rdm even tho it was not showing in the logs, I would still be comfortable moving forward with the reports. 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? 
I would try to explain to him that we are all humans, and sometimes make mistakes, I would also try to calmy ask this person if they would like to discuss the situation with me, to see if we could come to terms with whats going on. If after that, they still are saying they want to report me, I would instruct them to go to the forums where they can create the report.

I would never send the forums link unless asked, to me that seems super cocky. 

RANDOM CAT FACT: Kneading — which some people refer to as “making biscuits” — is a sign of contentment and happiness. Cats knead their mothers when they are nursing to stimulate the let-down of milk.

thius Offline
+rep

App is very well done
Situations work well and are lengthy.
Special skills section was formatted well and explained thoroughly.
Mature individual.
Active player.

++rep for the cat fact, thank you. 

-Harry Greg
[Image: 20231107_221616.jpg?ex=655d56bf&is=654ae...b8bf60c85&]

[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
(11-07-2023, 08:37 PM)thius Wrote: +rep

App is very well done
Situations work well and are lengthy.
Special skills section was formatted well and explained thoroughly.
Mature individual.
Active player.

++rep for the cat fact, thank you. 

-Harry Greg
[Image: 20231107_221616.jpg?ex=655d56bf&is=654ae...b8bf60c85&]
Thank you :3

Process Offline
+rep active
+rep good application and scenarios
+rep has made efforts to mend bad relations and put things behind
+rep knows the rules

[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
(11-10-2023, 04:37 AM)Process Wrote: -rep Player has been extremely combative, loud, and angry during sits
-rep Multiple rulebreaks and false reports against me recently shows a lack of care for the rules (~a week ago)
-rep calls people pedophiles for disagreeing with him
You are entitled to your opinion. However, please do not be hypocritical.

1. You are the one that argues with staff and makes sit take 30 minutes. You are the combative/angry one every time I report you (I have videos to support my claim, you have literally had to be muted in a sit before). I have never been reported by you, never warned for anything to do with you.
2. Staff break rules some times, as do you, as do I. I would also like to point out the fact that I am CONSTANTLY reporting people. This actually shows a large caring for the rules. I am a stickler for the rules. However, this is a game, sometimes fun = warns. I understand this, as do most of the staff team and player base.
3. You have literally pasted 3d2d text screens on my base calling me the same name you -rep me for supposedly calling you (I also have screenshots),

In fact, I honestly thought we were good, we were laughing and joking in game, literally playing a friendly game of chess just yesterday or the day before. I am not sure why you come here being so negative with your hypocritical -reps.... We literally talked TODAY, in game, no issues, and to my knowledge no hard feelings. 

I understand nobody appreciates being reported and warned, but bro, I haven't even reported you or had a negative interaction with you or anyone in over a two weeks.

I challenge you to provide evidence to back your claims. I am not trying to argue back, or be hostile at all, just a mature discussion of how I thought we were good, but you seem to be upset at how we met initially still.

I am trying to make things right with you, I understand we had a rocky start, but we can be friends, i thought our game of chess proved this..

Process Offline
(11-10-2023, 04:56 AM)[BN] TrippySlabz Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 04:37 AM)Process Wrote: -rep Player has been extremely combative, loud, and angry during sits
-rep Multiple rulebreaks and false reports against me recently shows a lack of care for the rules (~a week ago)
-rep calls people pedophiles for disagreeing with him
You are entitled to your opinion. However, please do not be hypocritical.

1. You are the one that argues with staff and makes sit take 30 minutes. You are the combative/angry one every time I report you (I have videos to support my claim, you have literally had to be muted in a sit before). I have never been reported by you, never warned for anything to do with you.
2. Staff break rules some times, as do you, as do I. I would also like to point out the fact that I am CONSTANTLY reporting people. This actually shows a large caring for the rules. I am a stickler for the rules. However, this is a game, sometimes fun = warns. I understand this, as do most of the staff team and player base.
3. You have literally pasted 3d2d text screens on my base calling me the same name you -rep me for supposedly calling you (I also have screenshots),

In fact, I honestly thought we were good, we were laughing and joking in game, literally playing a friendly game of chess just yesterday or the day before. I am not sure why you come here being so negative with your hypocritical -reps.... We literally talked TODAY, in game, no issues, and to my knowledge no hard feelings. 

I understand nobody appreciates being reported and warned, but bro, I haven't even reported you or had a negative interaction with you or anyone in over a two weeks.

I challenge you to provide evidence to back your claims. I am not trying to argue back, or be hostile at all, just a mature discussion of how I thought we were good, but you seem to be upset at how we met initially still.

I am trying to make things right with you, I understand we had a rocky start, but we can be friends, i thought our game of chess proved this..

Honestly you change your name a lot so I may not have realized it was you that I was playing chess with yesterday. If that's the case, I apologize for coming off hot. I don't have any hard feelings against you, I thought you were a completely different person so I apologize for that. 
What you have to realize though is 2 things:
1. I will likely never apply for staff on this server. I have no interest in it. I ran 2 servers and was head admin on another over the course of 3 years. I realize I can be combative and loud during sits, but I would argue someone applying for a staff position should be held to a higher standard.
2. The constant influx of trial mods (usually paid ones) on this server that mess up sits, take forever, are not friendly makes me feel like staff should be vetted more carefully, which is just my opinion as someone who has been in the position of hiring staff before.

I will gladly change my post as a gesture of goodwill to you and so that we can be cool. I apologize again for being confused about who you are.

[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
Thank you for that! Love the maturity!

And ps, you're right,I also agree staff should be vetted a little more carefully, but sadly.the majority of the time you can't tell someone will be abad mod until they are.

I promise to do my best to be different if I get accepted!

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep havent seen you on (could be wrong)
-/+ rep seem good

[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
(11-10-2023, 07:30 PM)Mr Meanie Wrote: -rep havent seen you on (could be wrong)
-/+ rep seem good

I've been on everyday for nearly a month... What's ur ign? I'll be hopping on here soon if you wanna rendezvous 

-/+ rep seem good

Process Offline
-/+ rep seem good

He's on every day can confirm. He changes his name a lot so it's hard to keep track of him  Big Grin