HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
Tongue 
INFORMATION
-----------------------------
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:449807551

What is your discord @?
goonex

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
|NC|RP| Your total time is 1mo 2w 3d 11h 10m.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes I do

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
No

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have patience and I listen very well

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes I do have experience

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
Yes I do work nothing else

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I am on most of the time unless I am working or doing something else

SCENARIO
------------------

Meowlan, a new player RDM's a returning player, Kommie. Kommie calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
See what Kommie would do is ban Meowlan.(I hate Kommie)
What I would do is bring them to a sit, talk to both of them. Then I would check logs to see if what Kommie is saying is true. If it is, I would either give Meowlan a verbal, if Kommie is okay with it, or if it was clearly on purpose, I would give him a warning.

Meowlan claims Kommie is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
See what Kommie would do is ban Meowlan.(I hate Kommie) 
What I would do is bring them both to a sit and ask what's happening. If I saw no props, I would let Kommie off with a verbal, saying if he did do it and keeps doing it, he will be punished. Then I would tell Meowlan to let me know if he does it again.

10+ People are all saying that Kommie is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
See what Meowlan would do is go run and hide from Kommie before he gets banned.(I hate Kommie)

What I would do is bring Kommie to a sit, as well as the one person he did kill, and I would take the sit as a normal RDM (Random Deathmatch) sit. If it turns out that Kommie did RDM the one person, then I would punish him for that. After that sit, I would notify everyone else about what had happened and to not falsely accuse people.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

See what  Meowlan would do is go run to his e-kitten (me) and cry and tell him to stick up for him.(I hate Kommie)
What I would do is tell them that they can take the 'proof' they have against me to the forums, as I don't abuse and I'm an angel!
Meowlan's groomie

SeeEmHearEm Offline
Jr. Moderator
just better cuz i said
Admin on No Cancer RP contact me on Discord @Dejavu#1803 or on Steam @|NC|RP| Dejavu

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep 15 year old and dont have school?
+rep active

WeebIsASadCat Offline
faggot
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Some1 Offline
yeah no
Just A Svip
cock and balls

Jail Broken Offline
-Rep Minge
Jr. Moderator SnowOnDatBlow

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
no, just no

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
+ Rep scenarios are fair.
- Rep a little young but that is my thought on it.
+ Rep has a good amount of play time on the server
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
Ummm naur
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers