zombie_jamboree Application for Staff
Zombie Jamboree Offline
What is your steamid?  STEAM_0:1:39508321

What is your discord @ ? zombie_jamboree

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? Over 20 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 37

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Many times

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Head admin of Combine vs. Rebels RP/ Trial Version Gaming
Mod on Star by Star gaming, the original hogwarts RP server, but it was on their Star Wars server RIP
Event team on Gaminglight

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I am older and more mature then most of your applicants I would assume

Do you have experience with SAM? I have not used SAM, mostly ULX and Billys

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) None

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? Most of normal EST hours

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? It is always important to give a new player a chance and give them a verbal warning. I would likely tell them to avoid each other and not interact if they are going to RDM each other.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I would inspect the area and or spectate player B. They are likely making them invisible or deleted them during/before the sit.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I would speak to the person that is being accused and figure out what is going on, then speak to a few of the others individually to find out what is going on.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? I would ignore them and if/when they actually do report me explain myself to the higher members of staff. I highly doubt this would happen though.

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
Hi, where are your senarios?

+Rep for maturity (from an age viewpoint, could be wrong and turns out as an adult baby) and previous experience as staff on other servers
+/-Rep as i have never seen you online (I am almost always on the server and would recognize you if you were on) 
+/-Rep scenarios are on the weaker side

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep no
-rep wtf is this app

Zombie Jamboree Offline
(11-21-2023, 08:59 PM)[Black]Kommie Wrote: Hi, where are your senarios?

Fixed, I simply didn't see them.

[BN] TrippySlabz Offline
-/+ Poor Formatting
- Weak scenarios
- Really weak app

IF YOU WANT STAFF, PUT 20-30 min into your app at least bro..

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+/-rep Never seen you before on the server
+/-rep Your scenarios are on the poorer side. Please extend them and redo scenario two.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Some1 Offline
(11-21-2023, 09:11 PM)Mr Meanie Wrote: -rep no
-rep wtf is this app

this guy is no longer staff dont listen to this foool
Just A Svip
cock and balls

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
+Rep for the maturity aspect
+Rep sounds like he has some previous experience being staff
-Rep would like to see the playtime on the server go up a little bit
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

HatSnek Offline
+Rep From a maturity standpoint you definitely beat out all other applicants, can't remember the last time someone over 35 applied to be staff here. On top of that you have lots of staff experience as well as experience with ULX (which is very similar to SAM).

My only criticism is regarding your scenarios being a bit short. They're to the point and decent answers, but I do wish there was more elaboration. Overall, solid application and I wish you luck in getting accepted.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Smile Offline
-rep i hate you