No Cancer RP
epic server

Applying for mod
GuyMan Offline
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:1:771566862

What is your discord matt_81797

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
20+

Do you have a working mic in-game?
yes

How old are you?
14+

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Sadly no

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I live in Mauritius so I can moderate when other mods are offline.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes but i woud like to get a help from another player to explain to me.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I go in a online school.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
0 am 12 pm

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Teleport Player A back and closing the case.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I wont do anything.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I ask the 10+ players if they are 100% sure and if nothing else happend

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

IL allow them to repport me but if he is lying il warn her.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
This is genuinely the worst application I have seen at my time here. You didn't try even a little bit.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Smile Offline
Denied.

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
-Rep kid made shit app

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
-Rep. Poorly written does not look to be serious
-Rep. Scenarios are not even remotely in the ball park of what we are expecting of our staff
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877