Vladimir Beans Staff app
The Doot Offline
What is your steamid? 76561199008598513

What is your discord @ ?  The Doot

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 6 days, 10 hours, and 40 minutes

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes

How old are you? 15

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? no

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? i am not biased to friends or other people and i will not hold a grudge like other player might.

Do you have experience with SAM? no

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) i have school from 6am to 1:55pm

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 5 hours on weekdays and morning to morning on weekends

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Ask for player B side of story, and than ask for player A side of store, if rdm did happen check for active or any warns and proceed with punishment that player B wants without ban 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? ask player A if they have proof like a screenshot and if not see if logs show anything about the propblocking, if not tell them that there was not propblock, if there is propblock i would explain that it is counting as propblocking and check for active and inactive warns, and ask player A want they want to happen

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
ask the 10 people for a summary of the situation, than ask the reported what happened, once finish i would check logs for hitmarks and kills to see if the situation is how they described it to play out

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
i would ask the player what i may have done to angry this person, and if they do not give me a response with any real reason than i will direct them to the admin reports sections of the forum and return them to the rp

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
+Rep is active just about daily
+Rep gets along with majority of players
+Rep scenarios are good
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+/-rep Scenarios are better but still rustic
+rep active
-rep rides my dick
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Smile Offline
-rep cause I hate you

The Doot Offline
(11-30-2023, 01:41 AM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote: +/-rep Scenarios are better but still rustic
+rep active
-rep rides my dick

I have a good reason

(11-30-2023, 02:14 AM)Smile Wrote: -rep cause I hate you

What did I do?

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
accepted
weeb is fucking ugly !!!!
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.