No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP Dont Tell Em Staff Application
Danny Carter Offline
Wink 
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:445520850

What is your discord @ ?
DannyCarter

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
1mo 4d 18h 38m And Climbing. 

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes, I have been a server staff on a gmod server.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
NCRP Peaked JR Admin, Entangled Server Head Admin, Crystle Clear RP Admin, Gritsky Gaming Head Mod. 

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
My time that I can be active on the server, Along with my experience working hand and hand with NCRP playerbase I know how to handle most situations.
Along with that I have patience so I can deal with the rough people that will give you a hard time.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes I do have experience with SAM

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I have Job's and school  

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
Depending on mostly my work schedule, Weekdays could be anywhere from 4pm - 1am. On weekends it would be all day pretty much.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

After they are both teleported to the sit I would start off with "Hello (Player B) is report your for rdm is there anything you can tell me on why he is reporting you" Then I would listen to the answer that Player A gives me, Next I would ask Player B for his side of the story. Once I heard from both sides I would go ahead and then check the Logs (Logs don't lie) while I'm in the logs I would find their combat log and make sure both names are correct then I would enter the replay mode, Once all of that is said and done I will make sure that Player B did not initiate the fight. Since Player A started the fight I will next check his warns and figure out what the punishment will be, Meaning that he is a new player and has no warns I will Jail him for 3 minutes and tell him to read the MOTD to get a better grasp of the rules.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would start off by teleporting Player A and Player A only to get a gist of the report, after listening to what he has to say I would ask if he has a screenshot or clip of Player B propblocking if he doesn't I would then say "I will keep an eye on him, and if you see any more prop blocking be sure to report it" after I send him back I will next go ahead and spectate Player B and watch him for a couple of minutes If I don't see anything I will just make sure to keep an eye on him. If I do see him per say prop blocking spawn I will go ahead and tp him and ask him why he is prop blocking, while I am speaking to him  I'm going to make sure to listen to the way his body language is because that will determine really if he is just here to troll or sum sort. after I have a conversation with him I would give him a warning for propblock then let him go on with his day but I will make sure to spectate him for a little bit after the seat to make sure there's no propblock.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would spectate the person that is being accused of massrdming, Depending on what I see while I'm spectating the alleged person being accused I will give a disciplinary action if necessary, After talking to him and telling him why he is receiving a DA.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
First I would start off by trying to defuse the situation I would make sure to stay Cool, Calm, And Collected. I would then go "I'm sorry that you feel that way if you would like to you can speak to my higher up, If you would like to report me on the forms please don't hesitate to go ahead and do it, I feel like I have handled this sit well and If I did do something wrong in a way I apologize have a good day." Then I would return them. I totally support something if I was in the wrong yes I deserve a punishment.  
Hello I am Old Member on No Cancer Rp My discord is Danny Carter#9035

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
+Rep prior NCRP service
+Rep Don't remember any issues when he was with us last
+Rep Scenarios are clear and good
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep good enough (I skim read all of it)
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

thius Offline
+rep
swag
                                                                                                       I am Harry Greg

HatSnek Offline
+Rep Previous NCRP staff, good scenarios, certified chiller. Love this guy get him in here
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Danny Carter Offline
(12-01-2023, 07:45 PM)HatSnek Wrote: +Rep Previous NCRP staff, good scenarios, certified chiller. Love this guy get him in here

<3

Danny Carter Offline
(11-30-2023, 01:40 AM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote: +rep good enough (I skim read all of it)

Sounds about right

brined cucumber Offline
>while I am speaking to him I'm going to make sure to listen to the way his body language is
hwar?
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

Danny Carter Offline
(12-17-2023, 02:52 AM)brined cucumber Wrote: >while I am speaking to him  I'm going to make sure to listen to the way his body language is
hwar?

meaning to like the way he is speaking like ya you cant see him but like see if he is studdering his words and shi.

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
+REP

Your application is pretty good! Everything is neat, detailed and organized in your responses. 

I think I've seen you around before as staff (maybe not since i was gone for a bit)

But if I Haven't, I don't doubt that you were a good staff member. 

It would be great to have you back!

: )
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri