No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Columbinebaby Offline
Banned
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)76561198449404697

What is your discord @?cheesygoodness.

Who banned you?unknown

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?Nitrp

Approximate time/date of ban?7 days

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Why should you be unbanned? The ban was false due to my refusal to remove a base or unknown a base I already planned basing in. Two staff members wanted to mega base as well as more members. I owned the yellow base in industrial, put down a building sign. And a giant base spawned above me. I explained I was going to base here already. We had been having problems before already so the argument had got a little heated. Than a jr admin apple jack rdm’d me with no warning or rp intent,m. When I come back I am refused to come inside me and a other staff member get into it, he than gags me and I told him I don’t want to talk anymore I just wanna go in my base. The staff member admitted he didn’t know I wanted to base there. But had no intent of unbanning me. 7 days is also extremely harsh for something of a refusal of base, he kicked me from scoreboard or it said quick kick or something, than I try joining back and I get banned for Nit rp even though I had been raiding interacting with people for an hour already and doing exactly what rp was entailed to be. 

Smile Offline
yeah don't feel like it, so go kick rocks!

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
UNDER REVIEW
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
I apologize for not responding in a timely manner, I got caught up with work with last minute jobs I needed to do prior to going on Christmas break.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877