No Cancer RP
epic server

scammed for priv class
mr/propane Offline
on November ninth i gave Volento 800 million dollars for a private class I was never given the class even though it is now a month and 9 days later i would like my money back if you need proof I have screen shots of the discord dms pm me on discord for them mr_propan3e69 #0540

Volento Offline
Hello Mr Propane.
You are a well known minge on the server. You are known to abuse a lot including e2s, weapons, and exploits. You are being made to pay for the class because of your known history on the server/because the class has alot of blacklisted/1of1 items on it with stupid abilities that are easy to exploit. The 700M will not be returned even if you do not pay for the class. The 700M is being held because after being told you have to pay for the class by Alvin, you decided to then go and lie to staff members and tell them you had permission to be on the class knowing well you had no intention of fully purchasing the class. Because of you lying to staff members knowing you wouldn't buy the class and having being set to the class, you will not be receiving the 700M back.
Sr. Moderator Volento

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
UNDER REVIEW
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
So upon further review with the owner of the server he has backed up Volento's Claims regarding you not being able to be added to the class. As for the 800mil there isn't much that can be done about that unfortunately.

If you would like more information please respond to this post or dm me on discord. Thank you and I do apologize.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877