No Cancer RP
epic server

volento scam
mr/propane Offline
volent scammed me for 700 mill he says i had no permission to be on the class thought i have screen recording of him trying to add me to the class lmao and the discord dms of him trying to get me added as the deal we made was 700 mill once again pm on discord i can push all this proof towards anyone who wants it 

Hello Mr Propane.
You are a well known minge on the server. You are known to abuse a lot including e2s, weapons, and exploits. You are being made to pay for the class because of your known history on the server/because the class has alot of blacklisted/1of1 items on it with stupid abilities that are easy to exploit. The 700M will not be returned even if you do not pay for the class. The 700M is being held because after being told you have to pay for the class by Alvin, you decided to then go and lie to staff members and tell them you had permission to be on the class knowing well you had no intention of fully purchasing the class. Because of you lying to staff members knowing you wouldn't buy the class and having being set to the class, you will not be receiving the 700M back.

volento also said this if he has any proof of me doing this he needs to send it in if not then there no proof and he scammed me witch should result in a ban AS I HAVE PROOF
and once again him saying i lied to staff when theres a clip of him trying to add me to the class and when we made the deal there was no talk about irl money once again i would like my money back and to see volento demoted and banned as he broke a major rule in the server i also havnt played on the sever alot in the past months and if you look at my warns i will have no active warns as i havnt played alot in months i also have NEVER been warned for e2 abuse and when i was banned for minge i got unbanned as i did nothing against the rules so once again i would like my money back as 700 mill of ingame money was are deal if you dont want me to have the class give me my money back if not then its a scamm i am making a video on my experince about this including all clips of my deal with volento and him lieing straight on the forms 

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
UNDER REVIEW
In connection with https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showth...3#pid11803
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877