No Cancer RP
epic server

Dogwater staff selection
WalkingRedFlag Offline
Was searching for new servers and thought i found something decent, upon further gameplay i found that moderators on duty like to roleplay (some kid named feihc the rat?) then as me and roughly 4 other citizens are in PD literally talking WITH the mayor he (feihc the mod) RDM's me, I report it and HE brings me and says this wasnt RDM, then returns me I make another report, for the goonie named kid to say "there was a kos line" (which there wasnt or why else would 5 citizens and an ACTIVE hitman be in PD?) so he returns me so i make another report for rdm and ANOTHER mod (og something?) takes me to a newly placed (lmaololololololololol) kos sign and says "there is a kos line" as if that was there the whole time and hes unable to check logs. Completely tired of servers either being pay to win or ran by complete children. I also have a screenshot of him saying sorry after the fact because "i was in the way" before he proceeds to try and convince fellow staff that there was a kos sign. Lying trash have been selected to represent this server and maybe one day (unless the staff you select have irreversibly fucked the server customer/player base) it can prosper with players who care about the integrity of the server and its representatives. Just minutes after "yeah ill join a steam group, this server seems alright"

Volento Offline
UNDER REVIEW
Sr. Moderator Volento