No Cancer RP
epic server

Mod application
Bradysgaming Offline
STEAM_0:1:595776862

2 days 5 hr 26m
bradysgaming

Yes but i heavily prefer to type out so theres no mis communication.

I am 15.

Not on a gmod server no.

I've been a discord mod in a server with 500 thousand people before (worldbox discord [i was demoted bc i made a joke about crippled people but meh])

I have no sam experience

I do have school, otherwise im croniclly online.

mostly in the afternoons past 3 40 ish

Have everyone discuss it, then warn for rdm if it was real rdm (or let the offendee choose to let go / bribe/ jail or smth instead) or  if they solve it out themselves which is mostly the issue then let them go
I just explain to them how there is no propblocking and try to help them in any way then go on my way
ask for sufficent evidence as there are ways to kill others in ways the logs dont show if there is none then Confusedhrug:
I let him report me however he wants. If i get demoted chances are it was deserved.

also as a ps chances are ill get used to sam fast as i enjoy stuff like this
Jr mod Smile

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep Where is everything!
-rep scenarios can be greatly improved
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
-rep everything isnt where everything should be
-rep cant even see the scenarios i thought it was normal rambling at first

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
-Rep No formating
-Rep Scenarios could be better
You're probably better off remaking your app INCLUDING the format: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=12

NCRP LOLZ2257JR Offline
-REP scenarios are heavily lacking/improper format

Your NCRP Head Mod
OG EMINEM
Hello I am an NCRP Jr Admin feel free to message me with any issues and I will try to resolve them to the best of my abilities

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Please follow format, re-apply in 1 week.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.