No Cancer RP
epic server

admin
princekronic Offline
[Image: star.png]   01-21-2018, 08:33 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 05:31 PM by Echo ツEdit Reason: Added to the please note section. )

Hello all! Thank you for being interested in joining our staff team! Our only requirements at the moment are that you need 20 hours on the server and need to be in the discord: https://discord.gg/q5wHu56 To apply please copy the template below and post it here: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/newthread.php?fid=8 . Good luck to everyone!

Please note once you apply you may not reapply for 7 days, and all apps are moved(not deleted) to another forum 1 week after they are responded to.
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:83528576
What is your discord @ ?
イーサン028

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
|NC|RP| Your total time is 3w 4d 15h 35m.
Do you have a working mic in-game?
yea
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
yea
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
here a few times idk
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
im not gonna ban everyone
Do you have experience with SAM?
yea
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
yea
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
somtimes
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
figure it out
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
figutour it out
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
why are thee so many god damn quesitons 
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
owner guy
Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and m
Medusa is the ultimate blowjob machine. Everyone that looks at her gets rock hard, and her 12-15 snakes are ready to suck every single cock that comes at her. In Greek Mythology, Medusa is also called Gorgo, because she is gorging all those cocks all by herself. It is a common misconception that the poison from her snakes is lethal, but the fact of the matter is that it works as the perfect aphrodisiac, creating a stone ocean of pleasure. You will not ever want to go back to normal blowjobs ever again, after you tried getting seduca'd by the medusa.

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
+REP great application

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
+rep has experience here
-rep literally skipped scenarios

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
unsure if this is a joke app or not but:
+Rep Ex staff
+Rep Active
-Rep Scenarios are shit

princekronic Offline
for scenarios please reference my old passing applications
Medusa is the ultimate blowjob machine. Everyone that looks at her gets rock hard, and her 12-15 snakes are ready to suck every single cock that comes at her. In Greek Mythology, Medusa is also called Gorgo, because she is gorging all those cocks all by herself. It is a common misconception that the poison from her snakes is lethal, but the fact of the matter is that it works as the perfect aphrodisiac, creating a stone ocean of pleasure. You will not ever want to go back to normal blowjobs ever again, after you tried getting seduca'd by the medusa.

thius Offline
-rep

what the fuck is this app
                                                                                                       I am Harry Greg

WeebIsASadCat Offline
your application would of been better if you have just typed nothing
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
is this the real reason you where banned
Meowlan's groomie