No Cancer RP
epic server

Blatant Abuse
Split Offline
Tongue 
STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:449807551
Approximate time/date of incident: 10:15 pm EST 12/28/2023
What you are reporting for: Staff Abuse, this guy warned me twice for RDM and neither of them were true, he does not care about the backstory he just looks at who kills who and files a warn, however he warns me for RDM, but I was raiding PD and killed the people inside and he calls it RDM. After I killed everyone in the PD I looked out the mayors window to see if there were any counters, and I saw a hitman glowing red (meaning they had a hit on me) and I killed them, He warns me for RDM. He needs to look into things BEFORE issuing a warn because now I have 3 warns on record for no appropriate reason and it has to be dealt with.
Evidence: 
https://streamable.com/5knpd0
https://streamable.com/sjs2ih

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

NCRP LOLZ2257JR Offline
all right after going over the logs i see three separate events where you were pd raiding and shooting people from mayors window as you mentioned there was a hitman with an active hit but you also shot 2 additional pedestrians from pd window so while one of your rdm warns proves false the other two are justified

-Your NCRP HeadMod
OG EMINEM
Hello I am an NCRP Jr Admin feel free to message me with any issues and I will try to resolve them to the best of my abilities

Split Offline
(12-28-2023, 11:46 PM)LOLZ2257JR Wrote: all right after going over the logs i see three separate events where you were pd raiding and shooting people from mayors window as you mentioned there was a hitman with an active hit but you also shot 2 additional pedestrians from pd window so while one of your rdm warns proves false the other two are justified 

-Your NCRP HeadMod
                                                                                          OG EMINEM
Im sorry but did I kill them? I didn't kill anyone, I may have shot them in a crossfire. This is outrageous that I am being targeted by a staff, he deleted my building sign off my building for no reason, got all of his friends to come and raid me, and wont stop harassing me. For my sake can you get him in line, hes 15 not 12 he should know whats professional and what isnt.