No Cancer RP
epic server

Banned for assumptions
Socks Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/STEAM_0:1:149804343

What is your discord @? Socks#5274

Who banned you? Weeb 

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Excessive rule breaking

Approximate time/date of ban? 6:30 Pm

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://discord.com/channels/36277462662...4156222494

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Harrasment 
Abusing Other Players
Wiremod Abuse?

Why should you be unbanned?

Each of the things mentioned were not worth a ban that I received. 
Firstly the harrasment was me breaking nlr a couple times and RDM but this was delt with by a moderator on December 2nd and I received a warning and 10 minute jail and not anything extreme enought where I would deserve a ban of any length after that I was not brought into any sits about harassment or anything along those lines since on top of this I made sure to wait the correct cool down for raiding as they are the only other base with printers that arent new play bases or rp bases worth raiding.

Second Abusing other players I kidnapped a player that was constantly taunting me and my party members around the map and our base so I kidnapped him and put him into a part of my base that has a strobe effect which is slightly annoying at best; I was told to turn it off by weeb which I did and he flew off. There was no sit called or punishment given out for this so i do not understand why it was added to my ban as there is no rule against it.

Third was wiremod abuse, when I asked Weeb on discord he told me "They had evidence saying that you'd use the free cam and that you knew the exact location of where their printers were, with staff further bringing up that you were caught in the area trying to blow it up. Firstly the evidence given was a screenshot of me taken out of context obviously jokingly saying im going to free cam into their base in our party chat after we added one of the BGE guys to our party they left out the screenshots of me saying things such as "I was rage botting when I was raiding thats why I killed you" and "youd kill me if you downloaded skeet like I have" and only uploaded the single screenshot of me where taken out of context. Secondly the part where I was told "you knew the exact location of where their printers were, with staff further bringing up that you were caught in the area trying to blow it up" I have raided them previously so I know they have a no-collided wall where they all put their printers, on top of that you can hear the printers though the wall and you can see parts of the extension cords sticking though the walls.

In summary I deserve to be unbanned because everything I have done I was either previously punished for and did not necessitate a ban or their is no evidence of me doing.

toddler puncher Offline
In those screenshots you question whether or not you wanna raid us. Additionally, you say you're going to free cam, and you then proceed to try and get your team to abuse nyan gun by taking that ill-gotten information and asking them to use the explosives on our back wall in an attempt to blow up entities through the walls.

Secondly, you were well aware of my brothers epilepsy and continued to use the strobe room maliciously, fellow party members later followed suit.

All your statements are defensive in nature because you have finally been caught for wrong-doings.

You are a snake, and you are a liar.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
a ss of saying ur using free cam means nothings and whos ur brother so ik who to strobe
Meowlan's groomie

Volento Offline
Under  Review
Sr. Moderator Volento

brined cucumber Offline
bro get ur 10 year old brother off gmod
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee