staff application
Xylon Offline
What is your steamid?       76561198189623442

What is your discord flubber7872

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?   1d 6h 30m

Do you have a working mic in-game?   yes

How old are you? 16

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?   yes 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?  NoCancerRP, Trial Mod

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?  i will always play to have fun and make people laugh and make it a good experience for everyone

Do you have experience with SAM?  yes a little

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)    im just in highschool

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?    around 8PM.  mostly, it just depends whats going on that day like if i have a lot of homework that day or football practice

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?   i will return player B and then i would just let player A know what RDM is and how he rdm'd

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

i would let player B know that prop blocking isnt allowed and what prob blocking is if they dont know. Then i would return them both and then using the admin menu i would spectate player B for a bit and see if they are actually prop blocking

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?   i would ask everyone if they have video proof and if they dont im not gonna act on mass rdm because the logs say he only killed one person and i'd look into that kill and see if it was rdm

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do    i would say "im sorry you think that, and proof of me doing what

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
+/-Rep Scenarios are okay but could be better, most notably scenario 1
+/-Rep Ex staff (kinda) note: donated to get tmod then not long after went AWOL
+/-Rep you just got active again, no telling how things will play out in the long run

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+/-rep maybe
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
this guy was bitching at me about the game play and rules literally yesterday
Meowlan's groomie

Xylon Offline
(01-06-2024, 05:44 AM)GOON Wrote: this guy was bitching at me about the game play and rules literally yesterday

no i wasnt ask anyone in the server if i have ever bitched abt the rules

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
-REP

I Want to knit-pick this application since for everyone it seems like its in the grey area

+/- rep   Application is somewhat organized, it took me a few takes to make sure I was on the right line when reading

-rep    Application cuts off at the last question so its incomplete, sorry man Ik its like super critical but i just want to be the tie-breaker here

+/- rep     You are just about 30h into the server, and i have not seen you too often. Maybe a little bit more time so all the players get to know you?

- rep        Scenarios are not as descriptive as I would have liked them to be

Overall, Its not a terrible application but it does have its errors which push it into the
-rep for me. I hope this helps improve your application if you choose to refine it!

Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri