epic server

pickle™ ban appeal
pickle™ Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:92237725

What is your discord @grainnboy

Who banned you? Aws0me

What is your ban reason? cheating, ltap

Approximate time/date of ban? jan 10th

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...ab27e2be3e&

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? it wasn't false but ltap was a misunderstanding as I didn't leave to avoid punishment I used bhop scripts and something was making me hold space and i restarted my game because i thought it was bugged but it was one of the admins doing something, i joined back and i was banned permanently.

Why should you be unbanned? it is the only server i like/play on, I don't think i should be unbanned but i think my ban should be reduced from permanent (although it would be epic if i was unbanned :3).
I didn't know that bhop scripts were really cared about because i see at least 5+ people using them on the server anytime im on? i will not use any form of cheats, scripts, advantages on the server again now that i know this.

brined cucumber Offline
ermm if you want to bhop spend 50 dollars like the rest of us....
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

pickle™ Offline
(01-13-2024, 12:57 AM)brined cucumber Wrote: ermm if you want to bhop spend 50 dollars like the rest of us....

i didnt know you could do that myb gng :/

HatSnek Offline
(01-13-2024, 01:34 AM)pickle™ Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 12:57 AM)brined cucumber Wrote: ermm if you want to bhop spend 50 dollars like the rest of us....

i didnt know you could do that myb gng :/

Please message Rupert Puma Dimetreius III on discord to pursue your ban appeal further. We thank you for your ban appeal.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
HAXZOR IN GARRIES MODDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!