No Cancer RP
epic server

Reapply For Staff. (Cookie told me to)
Just Some Hoser Offline
NCRP Name: Asuna Yuuki

What is your steamid?   
STEAM_0:1:496516

What is your discord @ NightmareToDealWith

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? |NC|RP| Your total time is 2w 1d 19h 47m.

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 25

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? I was staff here for a solid year

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? NCRP, Admin, Senior Admin

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Was staff before only gonna need a short demonstration with SAM before it clicks again. Mature. Used to dealing with minge.

Do you have experience with SAM? Lots, but that was 2 years ago.. so a refresher will be needed

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Currently jobless just finished a patch job contract looking for more work atm

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? ATM pretty much any time needed, im a night owl

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
After getting both stories (sometimes one just admits they revenge RDM or RDM. If nothing is admitted Check Logs looking for damage and where in the map they were shot. Deal with accordingly, A) Was RDM or revenge RDM, ask player A if they want a verbal warn, or warn for player B. B) Maybe player A forgot something and ends up in trouble. never know until the situation happens

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Check logs, if that shows nothing. return player B letting him also know its against MOTD to prop block. Then tell player A i will cloak and watch him for abit and if he does he'll get warned and possibly jailed depending severity.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? If im on the server and my log only shows him killing one person then same answer as scenario 1. check logs. gather info. deliver punishment if it was RDM

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do. Tell him he can post it. 9/10 im probably clear, but no ones perfect, if i fucked up ill atone for my actions. We all forget things time to time

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep cookie told you to apply
+rep good app
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
-rep doing what cookie says
+rep has previous experience

darkxprez Offline
Is this thing on?
+rep past staff member
+/- rep app is kinda weak
+/-rep scenarios could use work
Weather Man / Junior Mod