No Cancer RP
epic server

Orignals staff app
TheMostOrignal Offline
what is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
Steam ID: 76561198843963722
What is your discord @ ?
themostorignal
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
4w 12h
Do you have a working mic in-game?
yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
yes
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
NCRP junior mod
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have good attention to detail and communication skills under/in a stressful environment
Do you have experience with SAM?
yes
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I am a medic for the local rodeo and have 2 years of high school left
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
Most days i can be on 9am to 3pm
I also tend to be on before and after server restart
Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
First I get both sides of the story and depending on if they come to an agreement i will check logs to see what truly happened then base the rest off that.
If it was a confirmed case of RDM I will ask if there was a intended reason and what the victim wants depending on previous encounters.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I will bring Player B into a sit and get his side of the story. If he admits to it I will punish according to previous warns/bans
If not I will check logs and see what I can find if I can prove he didnt I will ask why Player A was saying so and clarify the issue.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I will bring him and the person he killed into a sit and ask if it was RDM if so I will punish according to previse warns/bans if it was not I will ask them why they think he mass RDM'D and if there was any conflicts between anyone giving them a reason to accuse them.
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

Tell him to do it and make sure to get my name right

JohnnyLandSlide Offline
How old are you? 17

NUH UHH

I Dont Smoke Crack Anymore, Or Anyless.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep Scenarios are better than before

Other than that my previous statements stand
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.