staff apply
the Russian demo man Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)417721012

What is your discord @ ?demoman#6656

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1 day 13 h

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes

How old are you?13

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? kinda 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? ncrp super admin

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? i relly clam nice and can deal with annoying people

Do you have experience with SAM? no clue

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) i am homeschool and i work at a roller rink at nigh 

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? est am 8:00  4:00 pm 
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? check logs and see who in the wrong

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? check there base to see if there is a    

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? tell the other people that i cant do enthing

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do tell him do it

brined cucumber Offline
-rep this whole application
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
-Rep Age, personally you're too young, not saying you're immature but we need people who are older (i.e. 15-16+)
-Rep no effort put in other than wasting time reading and responding to this

WeebIsASadCat Offline
please go see a neurologist because you are probably retarded
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.