epic server

Jamsheed The God ban appeal
Jamsheed Offline
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431982099

Discord: turret0263

HatSnek banned me 

Reason:  Ban evasion

Date of ban : 27  jan.  2024

Hi, my name is Jamsheed, and i've been banned for ban evasion. Im going to be 100% honest. Me and and my friends discovered this server 2-3 months ago and we really fall in love with it because it look like another server that we played in when we were yougner and I would really like to play in it again. I dont know the exact date but 3 months ago I decided to try a shitty cheat on the server because I was a retard and didnt really care about NCRP I didnt even know how the server look. A week later I joined the server without any shitty cheats turned out that I became in love with the server because it made me nostalic asfk. When I came back with my main account to really play seriously on the server a fall in love with it me and my friends so we started playing a lot and we spent a lot of time and effort to create our own job and try to be the richest in the server. I met a lot of person too that I really like and appreciate that I would like to see again. When I joined the server yesterday I realised that I made a horrible mistake and remembered the time when I tried to enter the server with a cheat like a dumbass. When I tried to join the server with the cheat 3 months ago I didnt know that I would like NCRP this much and spend many hours farming and having fun on the server. A proof too that I dont want to try to cheat again or do shit on the server is the facts that I didnt try to cheat or do anything bad on the server for 2 months because I really like it and dont want to loose my privilege to play in it because I really love the server. Sorry for repeating myself again but I really didn’t know how much No Cancer RP would mean to me. I am asking you to please forgive me for my stupid mistake I've made 3 months ago and unban me. I would like to see you guys on the server soon. (sorry if my english sucks)

Sincerely, Jamsheed

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
um shut up
Meowlan's groomie

HatSnek Offline
BAN REDUCED TO 24H
Thank you for appealing your ban. We appreciate that you and your friends enjoy the server, and we thank you for apologizing for cheating in the past. Your ban has been reduced to 24 hours. Please note that any further cheating/exploiting will be met with harsher consequences (such as being unable to appeal a future ban). Hope to see you on the server once your ban is up!

As Kicker said it best on Juul's appeal: "No more being a hooligan lol"
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek