No Cancer RP
epic server

LegitNobody Staff application
* LegitNobody Offline
Big Grin 
What is your discord @ ? LegitNobody

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 20!

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes i do!

How old are you? I am 16

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yessir! i know how to work in FAdmin and im sure its the same for every plugin (similar)

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? I was PAdmin in Pragmatic Servers!

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I know the rules and i smoothly enforce them, i think i can handle rule breakers the best!

Do you have experience with SAM? No i do not, But i am a quick learner!

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Yes, i am going to a programing(coding) school (1st year)

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?  from 6/7am to 2:30pm!

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

ask them why did the make a sit and after player b says the reason i will ask what happend and why did player a kill player b, then i will ask for proof and punish the player a, if theres no proof i will check the logs and punish the player.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Ask them if they have proof if the logs dont show anything (and if they do it doesnt mean he propblocked since i cant see where he placed those props if he did) if there is no proof i will close the sit (if theres one) and start spectating player b.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
logs dont lie, i will ask for proof and if the proof proves that he is massrdming i will punish the player, if they do not have proof spectate the player but first warn/jail him bc he rdmed one guy!

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
FIrst of all be respecfull, since i cant abuse my powers i will say okay go for it and i wont stop him from doing so. if i f#cked up i f#cked up and i know i will get fired! (wont do that!)

one quick thing: my discord isnt legitnobody its LegitNobody2nd !

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
literally just got 20 hours no
Meowlan's groomie

Skidz Offline
Exclamation 
-REP

Spend some more time on the server, get to know more people then spend a little longer carefully writing out each response especially your scenarios.
(Checking out other staff applications to see what works helps a lot, goodluck!)
Cool Hi, I'm Skidz! If you ever need anything you can contact me on discord! Cool
Discord User: skidz.

im bit stupit Offline
mane no one know u!

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
-Rep im sorry, who are you? you just got 20 hours and applied.
+/-Rep Scenarios are good but they could use refinement, use the next week or so whenever you're allowed to reapply to make your name known and hours on the server up.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep Barely made the time standard and the app doesn't match the willingness to be on the team.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
-rep never seen bro online
-rep way too goofy

darkxprez Offline
where am I?
-rep barely got any time on the server
-rep weak app
Weather Man / Junior Mod