No Cancer RP
epic server

Crack taker App (got told to)
Cracked out mike tyson Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:508481833
What is your discord @ ?
clernk
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
|NC|RP| Your total time is 2mo 2d 15h 53m.
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Small servers, but yes.
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
GoodGameRP Tmod (aka internet janitor)
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
My ability to be able to calm down a situation if it gets to a yelling match, and stay calm during said situations
Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes.
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
School.
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
5PM-11PM

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Read the report, teleport Player B, ask him what happened during the situation, get his side of the story, teleport Player A to the sit, get his side of the story then go in logs and check damage (instigator) And then check the picture it gives you to see if they were raiding a base, PD, Bank, etc. then exit logs and tell what happened, then finish by handing out punishments accordingly and then teleporting them or just Player B back 
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Check and see if Player A got a clip of said propblock or like a picture with the name of the person showing, if not then go and ask Player B if he did (see if he will own up) if he says no then go into logs and check his prop logs, if I see a deleted prop at the time of the report/when I teleported then give Player B his punishment accordingly, if nothing is there then tp to Player A and tell him to not make false sits.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Go and ask if anyone has a clip of it happening, if not I get everyones side of the story and if it did happen then punish accordingly if not then there is no reason to escalate further
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
Nothing, if a person has valid proof against me or proof from someone else then he can go make a report, if he didnt break ingame rules then I cant escalate further in anything

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep Scenarios work
+/-rep Age
+rep Active
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Spectre Offline
+Rep Active
+Rep Decent scenarios
+/-Rep A little bit mingey at times, but nothing too serious
 - Spectre

Glorified Internet Janitor (Moderator)

You can always contact me via Discord (@wpmx), or Telegram. If for some reason you need me urgently, call me on any of these platforms.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
-rep pancakes
Meowlan's groomie

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
wild switchup

darkxprez Offline
huh? where am I?
-rep age
-rep scenarios
Weather Man / Junior Mod

pickle™ Offline
+rep cool fella