epic server

Nova's Staff Application
Nova Offline
Star 
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:583537829

What is your discord @?
protonova

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
2 weeks, 1 hours, 14 minutes.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes.

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
No, I have not.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have a lot of experience on the server, therefore I will know the rules better than some other applicants. =

Do you have experience with SAM?
No, but I do have experience with ULX.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
Yes, I currently attend virtual school.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I can't say for sure, however I will usually be active between 12:00 PM and 8:00 PM EST

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
After teleporting them to the sit, I would first ask for both sides of the situation. Then if Player A doesn't admit to it being an accident or intentional RDM,  I would check damage logs, and if the damage logs don't clearly show if there was an RDM, I would ask for clips from both parties. If clips can't be provided and if Player A seemingly did it for no reason, I would check their warns. If Player A has a history of RDM/MRDM/General Minging, it would be a (kick/jail/ban) based on their number of warns, otherwise I would just add a warn and send them both back.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
First, I would check prop logs to see if any props were recently spawned by Player B, and I would also check the tool gun logs, because the color tool is often used in propblock. I would also check Player B's warns for previous propblock. After checking the logs, if they weren't conclusive, I would ask for a clip from Player A. If the clip doesn't prove anything (or no clips were provided), I would send them both back and spectate Player B for a while. if the clip was sufficient or they ended up propblocking while i was spectating, I would add a warn or (kick/ban/jail) them depending on their punishment history.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I don't think an issue in the server logs would be likely, however it can't be ruled out. I would ask some of the witnesses for clips, and check the suspected MRDMers punishment history to see if they've done that before. if nobody was able to provide a clip, I would call both the suspected MRDMer and the player that the logs said they killed to a sit. I would then treat the sit like a normal RDM sit, as no proof for multiple kills would have been given.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I would tell the player that I am sorry for upsetting them, and let them know they can speak to a higher up if they have any concerns about me.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
+/- rep age (younger than me)
+rep pretty alright scenarios
-rep furry (jk)

dr. jxck Offline
+rep active in the am
+rep follows rules

Bradysgaming Offline
+rep active all the time
+rep not annoying
+rep acts much older then 13
+rep using thief class most of the time (so he isn't role greedy like some)
+rep he's been in most of my parties
Jr mod Smile

Oreo Offline
Big Grin 
+REP Incredibly Smart
+REP Has read and practices all of the rules
+REP Really chill and mature

Frizics Offline
+Rep, I have had minimal interactions with this player, and I can say that all of those interactions have been good.

Skidz Offline
+REP
Despite the young age Nova has shown me time and time again he has a deep knowledge of the rules and wants to help the server
I feel if we could look past the young age we could have a valuable staff members Cool
Cool Hi, I'm Skidz! If you ever need anything you can contact me on discord! Cool
Discord User: skidz.

Brandonian Offline
+REP
- Very mature for 13
- Active
- Knowledgeable
- Smarter than Skidz

pickle™ Offline
+rep cool fella sowwy i told you to kill yourself Sad

-rep furry (not jk)

dota 2 player Offline
-rep Furry, dog fucker