No Cancer RP
epic server

Captain Kirk False Ban Appeal
Captain Kirk Offline
Photo 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/[/url][url=https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:158131797]STEAM_0:0:158131797

What is your discord @? silentcrypto

Who banned you? Brandonian

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Brandonian banned me for mass rdm due to a report from MostOriginal. MostOriginal was holding a grudge against me from a previous altercation and decided to fire shots into PD at us and raid PD over and over, breaking NLR many times. Then, when they got killed they decided to make a clip and tell the mods I was mass rdming them while I was AFK and I couldn't defend myself against these accusations.

Approximate time/date of ban? 3/2/2024 10:00 AM

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://imgur.com/a/En1DHzM

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? This was a false ban. They were firing shots at us into PD and raiding PD. 

Why should you be unbanned? I didn't do what I was accused of. This user does not like me because of a previous incident and created this premeditated story. 

HatSnek Offline
UNDER REVIEW
I will speak with the staff in question about the situation and come to a resolution based on all evidence included by this report and the staff member. From there I will determine if your ban will stick, be reduced, or be undone.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Captain Kirk Offline
(03-02-2024, 01:22 PM)HatSnek Wrote:
UNDER REVIEW
I will speak with the staff in question about the situation and come to a resolution based on all evidence included by this report and the staff member. From there I will determine if your ban will stick, be reduced, or be undone.

Thank you HatSnek

HatSnek Offline
UNBANNED
Due to the circumstances around your ban, and from the arguments from all individuals involved in the situation (Yourself, Brandonian, and MostOrginal), I've decided to unban you due to a lack of conclusive evidence supporting a Mass RDM ban. The clip provided to me by Brandonian, sent to him by MostOrginal, does show a blatant RDM, which you will receive a warning for. However, it would seem that there was some sort of bad blood between the two of you that may have led to this situation occurring in the first place. No action will be taken against Moderator Brandonian as he acted in what he considered to be proper conduct.

To avoid further issues, please do your best to cease unnecessary RP interactions, or interactions in general, with the player that reported you (MostOrginal). This will be in the best interest of all involved parties to ensure that grudges are not acted upon. Thank you for appealing, and I hope to see you back on NCRP soon!
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek