No Cancer RP
epic server

3rd times the charm
Bradysgaming Offline
Bug 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:595776862
What is your discord @ ?
bradysgaming
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
4d 14h 52m 
Do you have a working mic in-game?
i do but i prefer text so there is logged proof of me verbally warning them / no mic cut outs of important information
How old are you?
15 (16 in 3 months)
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
no
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
Sad
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm pretty dumb so i can understand messages with way too many typos, I'm also chroniclly online (almost always on the internet so i could get on gmod mostly whenever) 
Do you have experience with SAM?
no but i can learn anything with commands very fast 
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
school 7 hours a day 
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

6-7 am, 4,9 pm on weekends i can go from 6am to 11 pm without stopping
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Do the usual discussions of their stories, letting them discuss it too as there could've been a misunderstanding between them that can be sorted out. If not then womp womp, so if B didn't really mean too do it and im sure of it then a verbal warning would be placed and A gets any items returned out of my own pocket because im nice like that / if i cant do that then B would receive an rdm warn / jail if toxicicity is annoying levels (a lot of new players get quite salty when they get ratiod in there.) and if A was incorrect i'd say its all fine and return them as there really isnt much of an issue, these things happen.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I'm not sure of all the logs you guys have but if you have prop placement logs that'd be nice. (seeing as I'm not sure i wont comment on that.) I would ask for a picture/ video of said propblock. if it was there i tp B to me and ask them about it and make sure they know how to fix them in the future. Most of the time they aren't too malicious so id just do a verbal and return player B and let A do whatever A was doing. (i am sorry for the mid scenario as I'm not too informed of the rules of propblocking and stuff but i do learn fast) 

I would start out by asking for clips/ if they know its still there some assistance in seeing it (i am aware of the name on the left of your screen if your looking at one but you never know
10+ People are all saying the same person is mass rdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Ask around for clips as most (smart) gmod users always have some clip software running in case they loose anything, if no one has it (which would rarely happen) I would of course check for the batarang explosion and batarang related kills. If none of the above have happened i will proceed to take everyone's stories and match them up and if they all match up well enough there should be sufficient evidence to punish them for mrdm (if I'm not mistaken its a week ban.)

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
I say "womp womp" and tell him to not waste time on the forums and if you wanna waste time less annoyingly join the discord
Jr mod Smile

Bradysgaming Offline
-rep legally 0.2 pounds obease
Jr mod Smile

HatSnek Offline
It's a bit messy, but I've seen worse. Scenarios aren't too bad, the last one could do without the "womp womp" as staff should remain professional in all staff duties, but otherwise seems like you're at least teachable.

+Rep
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.