No Cancer RP
epic server

Ripgamer's Staff Application
Ripgamer176 Offline
INFORMATION:

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:1:561003506

What is your discord @ ?

Ripgamer176

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

164 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes, I have a working  mic. 

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

No

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

N/A

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I play consistently, most of my hours come from this week alone, I’ve studied the rules by reading and learning what other staff members do, I help anyone that needs help in chat, I know how to play most jobs, I’ve been using a laptop ever since I was little so I can pick up on stuff really quick. 

Do you have experience with SAM?

I do not have much experience with SAM other than what’s presented to me when I open it. 

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

I am currently attending college for my first year in Texas.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

On EST I am usually active from 1pm - 11pm.

Scenario:

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would tell Player A, to type "!motd" to look at the rules then guide them to the second line under General Rules where it states "Do not Random Death Match (Killing a player without a valid reason)" I would tell them to read the rules out to me so I can make sure they understand them. I would proceed to give him a verbal warning (he is a new player who deserves a second chance). 

Player A claims Player B is prop blocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

If player A claimed player B was prop blocking then I would ask Player A if they have any proof (screenshots, video records, etc.) if they do then I would go based off of their evidence while also confirming to see if Player B placed a lot of props withing a short time period, if yes is the case I would determine where the prop blocking took place and give them an accurate punishment according to the rules they broke. If I determine that Player B was not prop blocking then i would classify it as a false report and give Player A warning. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

If multiple people have claimed that someone has "Mass Random Death Match" I would ask for proof (screenshots, video records, etc) as there isnt enough proof in logs to blame "Mass Random Death Match" to the person being accused by 10 people. If there is no proof then i would disregard it as a false report and take apropriate action. If the person accused did "Mass Random Death Math" I would take the appropriate and give them a ban. I would also watch to see if he "Random Death Matched" just one person and if that is the case then i would give the player being accused a warning for "Random Death Match" And take appropriate action to the players that made a false report to them. 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do.

If a player calls me a shit admin and they have proof that i did something that breaks the rules then I would direct them to "https://www.nocancerrp.com/" there they can go to Forums>Player reports> from there they can make a report about me and other staff will look into it.

Nova Offline
+rep nice person

jason18 Offline
(03-14-2024, 02:37 PM)Nova Wrote: +rep nice person

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
+rep nicely organized
+rep cool fellur

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.