No Cancer RP
epic server

young exotic baller's (pickle™) staff application.
pickle™ Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:92237725

What is your discord @ ? grainnboy

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 3d 10h 10m

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 16

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?  I was a moderator for Horizon networks, Oasis RP, and Munity networks

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Moderation time, Professionalism, and an understanding of moderation tools, I am able to be on whenever and due to my past staffing experience i have full knowledge of the moderation tools (SAM, ULX)

Do you have experience with SAM? Yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) School which I have half days for (7AM-12:15PM)

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 12:15PM-3AM

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? Assess the situation and try to make both parties have a good outcome, If the new player is clearly there to just minge i would issue a warn/jail and keep my eye on them.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? First, go to where the alleged prop block is happening. If there are no props from Player A around or invisible props i would then go into the logs and check prop logs for Player A, If there was clearly no propblock done I would let Player B know that I am handling it and close the sit, I would then spectate Player A and if they are doing nothing wrong I will stop spectating.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? First, I would check logs and see if it was RDM, If it was I would bring him to a sit and explain that it is against the rules and issue a verbal.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do. Give him a link to the report forums and let him be as I wouldn't want to make his experience on the server any worse.
stay thugging

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
lengthen ur scenarios dawg

+/- rep

+rep cool

Some1 Offline
+rep we need night staff
Just A Svip
cock and balls

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
(03-15-2024, 06:42 PM)Some1 Wrote: +rep we need night staff

ermmmm

right here

yoog ☆ Offline
+ rep very active
+ has experience
+ as JJuce knows you always trust the pickle
yodie
Jr Moderator

pickle™ Offline
(03-17-2024, 01:34 AM)Cracked out mike tyson Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 06:42 PM)Some1 Wrote: +rep we need night staff

ermmmm

right here

thanks cracked out mike tyson (on behalf of deathgripsfan44)
stay thugging

pickle™ Offline
dead ass staff app
stay thugging