No Cancer RP
epic server

Floof's Staff Application
Floof Offline
Lightbulb 
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:1:102489475

What is your discord @ ?

-@tagalyaga

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

-34 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?

yup

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

-a few. One I remember is Suri's Star Wars server

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

-I was an admin in Suri's Star Wars server

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

-I'm calm, mature, and an old gmod player. I am also awake when no other staff member is

Do you have experience with SAM?

-I have experience with ULX and stuff, but I can learn SAM in a maximum of 10 minutes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

-I have a computer programmin (associate's) degree, and currently stuyding computer engineering (bachelor's)

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

-+3 GMT between midnight and 7am, also between ~1pm-5pm (5pm-1am EST and ~5am-12pm EST) (can be available between 1am-5am EST too if classes are cancelled or on sundays)
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

-I listen to the both sides, check logs if they are telling different stories, then give the proper punishment to Player A, since we can't know if that player is actually new, or an alt account on a trollout.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

-Check the logs and ask for witnesses. If I see the proof in the logs or if player A has enough witnesses, give the proper punishment to player B. There is a high chance the prop is a fading door

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

-I ask for video evidence. If none provided, I believe the logs and give the proper punishment to 10+ people for false reporting on purpose.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

-I tell the player to go on and report me with the proof. If the player doesn't have proof, they will fail to report. If they do have proof, it means they are right and I deserve to be reported. Power abusing is a huge no for me, and I will accept any punishment if I ever end up abusing power.

Floof Offline
update : 11 hours now, and increasing
Edit : just found out I can edit my posts so this is irrelevant now

JohnnyLandSlide Offline
hire this man immediately. he will be part of my mourning team
I Dont Smoke Crack Anymore, Or Anyless.

pickle™ Offline
- questionable scenarios 

- not a lot of hours / not active enough

- doesn't know basic basing rules (5 fading doors in pd)
stay thugging

Floof Offline
(03-19-2024, 01:40 AM)pickle™ Wrote: - questionable scenarios 

- not a lot of hours / not active enough

- doesn't know basic basing rules (5 fading doors in pd)

Yeah sorry about those, still getting hours. Currently at 35 hours
And the rules thing, still learning them. I will better myself