No Cancer RP
epic server

chogi's staff application
joseph Offline
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:1:104818836

What is your discord @ ?
@chogi

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?
I am 19 years old

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yes, I've been staff on a Garry's Mod server before.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
I staffed for a DarkRP server called XenoRP for half a year, and in that time I got up to a normal Moderator rank.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I believe that I'm mature and quick on my feet. I'm capable of interpreting and properly handling complex situations in a moment's notice and can reach resolutions that work for everybody, all within a timeframe that's acceptable in regards to the amount of tickets/reports moderators have to handle.

Do you have experience with SAM?
I've never used SAM before.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I'm currently enrolled in college but my courses and assignments are all digital and not that time consuming. 

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I can be on the server at any time between 12PM and 12AM every day, except for Fridays in which case I'll only be available after 6PM.

Scenarios
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
After confirming through logs and testimonies that Player A RDMed Player B, I'll give the option of a jail or warn to Player B if the RDM was done out of malice. If Player A only misunderstood the rules, which is likely since they're new, I'll only provide a verbal warning as well as revise Player A on the rules. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I'll check prop logs or collect video evidence to be sure Player B isn't deleting any props to evade punishment. If that is the case, Player B is be punished accordingly. Else, I'll tell Player A that I didn't find any props or prop logs but will spectate Player B just in case.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
There's other kinds of evidence that may be available, such as death logs and video clips, and I'll try my best to collect as much evidence as possible that verifies the accusations. If I can't find enough evidence, I'll only spectate the accused player. 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I obviously wouldn't punish them, I appreciate criticism. If he has a gripe about a specific incident, I'll do my best to elaborate any action I or other staff members took and try to provide a resolution if possible. 

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
pee

+rep

nekroma Offline
+rep - Experienced, educated, and generally chill. Has been on the receiving end of unnecessary punishments in the past that I genuinely don't think should displace his chances.
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

Oreo Offline
+rep Very chill
+rep Smart
+rep Mature
+rep Never had a bad interaction with them

All in all I think chogi would be an incredibly well thought and nice staff member even in the toughest of sits!

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.