No Cancer RP
epic server

Leroy's Application
leroyjankanz Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

- STEAM_0:1:107082728

What is your discord @ ?

- @Bigfoot922

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

- 23 hrs

Do you have a working mic in-game?

- Yes

How old are you?

- 20 yrs old

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

- I haven't

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

- N/A

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

- I have been using a very similar set of skills for a long time as a judge for Konami in YuGiOh for years. Many elements of sits seem identical to how a "sit" in a YuGiOh event would play out. 
  •   Engaging players with a sunny disposition as to not anger escalate a situation. 
  •   Listening intently to grasp both sides of a story.
  •   Repeating the scenario back to the players to help solidify the telling.
  •   Analyzing the board-state and cross referencing that with the story given by both players. 
  •   Then giving a just and impartial ruling on the facts and curing the ruling.
    These skills have gotten me to great heights in judging and I am sure will help as a member of staff.

Do you have experience with SAM?

- Preping for this position, I figured I should at least research it a bit: It seems to be a very user friendly admin panel that makes the commands easier to learn and access.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

- I have a job as a bondsman but I can easily take my laptop to work.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

- I'm usually on after 12:00 am into 8:00 am est.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

- I'll ask player B to summarize the situation and why he called the sit. After this, seeing as it's human nature for the other person to start defending themselves, player A would likely chime in with a retort and I would then ask them to tell their side of the story. I would cross reference these stories with the logs that I have available and would likely give player A a warning or as verbal warning depending on the disposition of the player. Either way I would point them toward either playing as a Hitman or a Terrorist to have PVP in a way that doesn't ruin the fun for others.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

- If there are no logs to see when a player spawns and despawns a prop, I would likely just give player B a verbal warning and spectate them periodically to ensure.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

- I would confirm with the person he killed in logs that it was rdm in the first place. Then in the case of it being rdm with that person, just give him a warning for rdm. Next, I would handle them the same way I did in the first scenario, telling them there are ways to  pvp without ruining other peoples' fun.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

- It's normal for people to rebel against others with authority that they see as corrupt or unjust. I hold myself to my word and I gave my word to you when I put this application in that I would be a good staff member. If they have any evidence of me being a terrible admin, I have no idea why they are telling me about it. If it was true they already would have posted it and I wouldn't be a admin anymore. I would just shrug it off and go help someone who needs a sit.

JohnnyLandSlide Offline
+rep cool dudeski
+rep big weewee
+rep on in mournings

if you buy a chevy on a thursday afternoon your aunt will still play xbox 360 at work
I Dont Smoke Crack Anymore, Or Anyless.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
holey molay

+rep

btw
LEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS