Junkos Staff application
JUNKO Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:753656226

What is your discord @k1ng223

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 20 mins not much but here me out

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 15

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? No

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I can work well. I'm a talkative person and i like to get stuff done. You know. Fix problems and give out a helping hand

Do you have experience with SAM? No

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) No

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? I can be on for about 3 to 4 hours maybe 5 And My EST. (UTC+10:00)

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Warn Player A Tell them the rules about RDM and make them read the rules
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Check if Player A Has a clip. But then after spectate Player B too make sure if its true or not
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Try and fix logs and or ask if they have a clip of what happend.
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do. Tell them to show a clip of said Admin doing wrong and if its true than they can do it.

pickle™ Offline
-rep

no.
stay thugging

Frizics Offline
You can't even apply by server standards.