BrokenSteel9857 Offline
Steam ID::76561199215849664

Discord: @BrokenSteel9857

Time in NCRP: 2 Weeks, 4 days, 21 hours, and, 20 minutes

Do you have a working mic in-game?: Yes

How old are you?: 28 years old

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?: Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?: Moderator

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?: I'm kind, caring and understanding, I'm willing to learn and help keep the server fun for everyone.

Do you have experience with SAM?: Yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school): No

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?: 11:00 AM to 8:00 AM (next day)

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?: I would take Player A's ticket and teleport both players to an admin sit and listen to both players' side of the story, When told that Player A "RDM'ed" I would check the logs if this was true. If Player A did in fact RDM Player B and Player A has no prior offenses to this sit, I would issue a verbal warning, if they have prior offenses (such as RDM'ing someone before this) I would issue a warning to Player A and ask him/her not to do it again and return both players to their original places.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?: I would tp both players to an admin sit, ask what's happening and listen to both players side of the story, I would then check to logs (if available) to see if prop blocking did take place, if it did I would warn Player B and tell him not to do it again and compensate Player A for anything lost and return both players.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?: I would speak to all the players individually and get their side of the story as well as the "offending player" I would then check the logs to see if the player actually commited Mass RDM, if not then I would tp the entire party to talk things out in an admin sit, if he did I would take the appropriate action based on the offense.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?: I would ask them politely to stop, if they persist, I would tp them to a sit and talk to them 1on1 about their problems with me, and work to fix whatever problems they may have with me and ask them for their "proof" of my "wrong doings"

nekroma Offline
Vouch +
Age, scenarios, and experience +++
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

yoog ☆ Offline
+rep available to cover when no ones on
+rep never had an issue with him
+rep pretty active player
yodie
Jr Moderator

Oreo Offline
+rep Incredibly chill
+rep never had a bad sit/interaction with the guy
+rep very reasonable
All in all I think he would make a great staff member

Spectre Offline
+rep

Extremely mature, active, and follows rules.
 - Spectre

Glorified Internet Janitor (Moderator)

You can always contact me via Discord (@wpmx), or Telegram. If for some reason you need me urgently, call me on any of these platforms.