No Cancer RP
epic server

applying for mod :)
whoiskaydo.kick Offline
Heart 
Information
What is your steamid? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145739617/

What is your discord @ kizzykaydo

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? at the moment, i currently am running about 3 days deep in the server, just got SUPER VIP., but i plan on maining this server. WELL put together server.

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes.

How old are you? 21

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Was Tmod on XENORP 4 years ago, and was a server mod on aether for awhile but stopped playing the game.. i DO have a total of 1300 hours on GMOD so i know my way around Smile)

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? TMOD, SERVER MOD

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I have great talking skills, i am good with understanding both views from both parties, and i know ill make a great cut caus for one.., garrys mod brings out the little kid in me, and two, its just garrys mod!!! 

Do you have experience with SAM? used the commands for a little bit but i could use some more getting used to it.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) i have a full time job, and im a professional track rider.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
8pm -5am in the morning is when  i will be on this server

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? i ask player B what happened to him, and where abouts was this incident, i then proceed to ask if he has proof, ( or i can just check the logs ) and once i hear is part of the story, ill then freeze him, and bring PLAYER A into the room, and freeze him and ask his side of the story and get it all figured out. if anyone wants to fight or argue or make it worse/deeper than it already is, then ill issue a warning / and or kick the player for an hour / longer if needed.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?  As An active mod on duty, ill check his base to make sure everything is okay and not breaking any rules, and if there is prop blocking, ill make sure to have it removed /and or the player

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? issue the " RDMING" player a warning or a kick for the random rdm he did commit, but then proceed to warn chat for false claiming a "serious" offense 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do - ill not fight or argue with anything he has to say, i will apologize and tell him im sorry, and ill take it up with the higher up owners/admins/forums. all though, as an admin, i will try my best to never be called a shit admin, and will always do my best to keep players thrivin for some rp 

nekroma Offline
Vouch! Experience+ , functional adult (rare ngl) +, great available times +, and I really like the scenarios - went in a similar vein with the last one that I see a lot of maturity in.
Never encountered any issues with them within the short time they've been on, kay is consistent and genuinely RPs as well.
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.